Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
My Mood:
Pregnancy and staying healthy

I did not start this pregnancy at a weight I was happy at. I do not feel good about myself and I do not feel happy. It is my goal to keep myself in check this pregnancy so I can avoid gest. diabetes, stay in a good weight range to make getting back on track once baby is here easy and to obviously have a healthy baby. Is there anyone else out there who wants to join me? I would like to see if maybe we can make a support system and help each other out. I'm tired of being in this rut and I know this pregnancy can either make or break my weight issues.

Anybody in? I don't know where to start either so if anyone has any suggestions for me feel free to suggest them!

-My goals for now are to drink 64oz of water a day

-Keep eating small meals every couple hours consisting mostly of fruits and veggies with lean meats added. This is hard for me because I have a hard time getting myself to eat more than 3 big meals a day esp. now that I have all day sickness.

-Take at least a 30 minute walk a day. Ideally one in the morning and one at night with the family after dinner. I don't want to over do it, I already have sciatica. eek

Proud Mama to: My big guys C (9/2002) and N (10/2003), and my princess (3/2006).
Always missing my angel babies 3/2008, 9/2011, and twins 5/2012
Baby C is here! 5/2013

Last edited by Mommyto2B2G; 10-20-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote