Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #971
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels View Post
Haha.. yes, Lou is our "failed IUD" babe. She was meant to be. And this one is a "we went camping, mama forgot her pills, neither she or daddy were responsible enough to use a backup method" baby. My kiddos are 7, 6, 5, 3.5, and 2... so this was definitely a pretty good "break" from our "norm" I suppose. This newb will be born about a month before Lou is 3. Normally we'd have been welcoming a newbie when she was only 14-18mos old.

Katie is beautiful!!!! It's insane to see how big these kiddos have gotten!

Here is Londyn... she was indulding on a cupcake after gettin' filthy outside, lol! She went from being a HUGE baby (20lbs at 3.5mos) to bein an itty bitty peanut with chunky thighs, lol. Her hair is sooo curly and comes about 2 inches from her bum.

on the camping trip pregnancy. I'm so jealous of lots of hair - especially curly long hair. My 4 year old has only had 2 trims so there isn't much hope for hair for a while.

So cute!!

Advertisement

Old 08-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #972
tuckergirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels

Haha.. yes, Lou is our "failed IUD" babe. She was meant to be. And this one is a "we went camping, mama forgot her pills, neither she or daddy were responsible enough to use a backup method" baby. My kiddos are 7, 6, 5, 3.5, and 2... so this was definitely a pretty good "break" from our "norm" I suppose. This newb will be born about a month before Lou is 3. Normally we'd have been welcoming a newbie when she was only 14-18mos old.

Katie is beautiful!!!! It's insane to see how big these kiddos have gotten!

Here is Londyn... she was indulding on a cupcake after gettin' filthy outside, lol! She went from being a HUGE baby (20lbs at 3.5mos) to bein an itty bitty peanut with chunky thighs, lol. Her hair is sooo curly and comes about 2 inches from her bum.
Congrats!!!! We had one of those too, only replace "camping" with "Austin". I did our hotel at the last minute and got a super hotwire deal that ended up being a 2 bed 2 bath suite. And when you get to sleep in a separate room from the kids on a weekend away . . . Ours is 5 months now, so a 22 month gap.

I'm on my phone, so I'll add a pic later. Alex is currently fighting naptime (dang 10 min car naps!). He's a crazy monkey and climbs e.v.e.r.y.t.h.I.n.g. I spend most of my day saying "Alex get DOWN!!"
Old 08-11-2012, 07:15 PM   #973
Caz
Registered Users
Formerly: ccin***s
seller
seller

My Mood:

Add me to the list of April 2010 grads who is adding another newbie to the fam!
Old 09-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #974
daisymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Everyone !!! Just wanted to update a little on Joshua.
First of all the quick stats he weighs around 25 lbs and is 33 inches tall.Short lol.
He is talking like crazy amazing because of what we were told to expect with a child who has microtia.Obviously Josh doesn't listen to anyone .He still has some trouble with stuff like getting teeth in on the left side,chewing ,his balance but overall amazing things going on biggest news is he will go to regular preschool in the spring.We are about 1.5 years out from the start of reconstructive surgery for his ear and having his hearing aid implanted.
We are finally jumping on the potty train.Still cloth diapering during the day but have to admit I have been lazy and used sposies too.In fact I am getting ready to list my Kawaii Good night heavy wetters and zorb inserts loved them but ultimately found I like sleep more than cloth diapers so we use a sposie at night.He is starting to potty train too.Its a little bittersweet because I had to have surgery so he is our last baby but I am excited because my music career is taking off.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #975
just1more
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here is Moses, he's about 32lbs and avg height. He just started using the potty a few weeks ago. He's a talker and a super mama's boy. We had another baby in June, she's doing great.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #976
daisymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So nobody updates but I thought I would take a stab!Josh is doing beautiful he will 3 in April and starts school then too.I think I shared he was diagnosed with Goldenhar syndrome in January 2012 on top of his microtia /atresia he was diagnosed with at birth.I need some help we are working on potty but I have been thinking of getting a few trainers cause I don't wanna buy pullups.

Missy Anderson Davenport

So Joshua will be 3 in April and start preschool soon after.He is not potty trained he will pee on toilet but poop is a different story.He will be in school 2 days a week from 8:30to 11. I was told they do one bathroom break.They said just buy a pack of pull-ups .I cringe at the thought so I have been toying with buying cloth trainers.I am looking for something absorbent that will hold poop but looks like underwear and isn't super spendy.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:24 PM   #977
kidpsych2be
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lil' Peeps!!! Awwww. Look at all the big kids. They're inching towards 4 years old now, ey?! *gasp*
Old 02-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #978
kidpsych2be
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Athena is feisty and ornery and so very entertaining. She is my mini-me for sure. Last year in January she was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and we almost lost her. She has thrived, though, and we couldn't be more happy and blessed.

She is very excited about becoming a big sister ANY DAY NOW.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #979
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidpsych2be View Post
Athena is feisty and ornery and so very entertaining. She is my mini-me for sure. Last year in January she was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and we almost lost her. She has thrived, though, and we couldn't be more happy and blessed.

She is very excited about becoming a big sister ANY DAY NOW.
Congratulations Jenna - Can't believe the babies are all going on 4. So crazy how time flies.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:55 PM   #980
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow, digging up an old thread. I haven't been around in a few years. Got divorced and remarried. My kiddos are all SO big now. Kalli is doing great, super smart and just an overall joy to have around. She has a big heart and a clown of a personality. Here are a few recent pics:
My lil diva

These are from our wedding:

My favorite Christmas picture of her:

And our family Christmas photo:
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote