Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #691
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

I'm at 49.. LOL 1 more dang sb! BUT, I did meet DH's daily goal for him... he's lazy so he rarely meets goal unless i do it... which i'd rather build SBs on MY account! :P I don't have the patience for both!

Advertisement

My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #692
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Buy Costumes and Costume Express are both back on PL!

I was able to do them again, also Kelloggs free offer for 15 SB credited in a few mins. (PL)

Last edited by earthflower; 10-21-2012 at 06:37 PM.
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #693
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthflower View Post

I was able to do them again, also Kelloggs free offer for 15 SB credited in a few mins. (PL)
Did they credit again? I have the buycostumes one on PL but when I pull up the website it won't let me add anything to my cart, it just says my cart is empty

I know this question has been asked multiple times but I don't remember the answer. How long does it take for shop and earn to just show up (not credit)? I used it today for the first time, so just curious.
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #694
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
Did they credit again? I have the buycostumes one on PL but when I pull up the website it won't let me add anything to my cart, it just says my cart is empty

I know this question has been asked multiple times but I don't remember the answer. How long does it take for shop and earn to just show up (not credit)? I used it today for the first time, so just curious.

that same thing happened to me about a week ago. I gave up and waited a few days. it eventually worked. no matter what i put in my cart, it told me my cart was empty. it frustrated me to no end.

gonna try again.. see if there is anything worth buying. LOL
Old 10-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #695
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes they both credited on PL, I am waiting for the one on Radium One to credit but that was says 108 for every $20 you spend. You can also use DEMON for 25% off @ costume express it works even though its the coupon code for buycostumes.
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #696
BabyKakes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthflower View Post

TEMPTING...anyone know if we get credit for a $0.52 order @ buy costumes?
Old 10-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #697
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyKakes View Post
TEMPTING...anyone know if we get credit for a $0.52 order @ buy costumes?
i got a credit the other day for spending a bit over a buck... i think one was less than a buck??
Old 10-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #698
Arizonah13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So on those buy costume deals, can we use paypal? I was going to use my debit card, but I noticed the website wasn't secured so I was not going to risk it.
Carolyn - Lucky wife to my sweetheart and even luckier mama to my sweet, long-awaited baby girls! (May 2011, my 9.15 lb c/s baby and November 2012, my little 7.10 lb vbac peanut). I'll never forget my three angels.
Arizonah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #699
Arizonah13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did the Discover card thing today (oh, Swagbucks... the things you make me do...), I was approved, yet it didn't credit. :-/ Sent a ticket.

It seems like a lot of my special offers aren't crediting without me having to fuss with tickets. Between that and so few approved surveys... SB is starting to feel like a chore.
Carolyn - Lucky wife to my sweetheart and even luckier mama to my sweet, long-awaited baby girls! (May 2011, my 9.15 lb c/s baby and November 2012, my little 7.10 lb vbac peanut). I'll never forget my three angels.
Arizonah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #700
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

ok.. had the same issue with buyconstumes not letting me add things to my card. what I did, was go around teh proble,. I went to shoprunner and logged in. I clicked on buycostumes from there. i logged into my buycostumes account. I found what I wanted (50 pack fo christmas baking cups for 1.99, used VENOM for 25% off, so 1.49... i actually need them and it's a decent price). I logged into shoprunner after adding them to my cart.. got all ready. then went to SB to PL and clicked on their link. I then logged into my account from there. went to my cart where everything was ready to go like I had it on the other tab. I checked out. it credited about 10 minutes later. gonna do the same for costume express, i think