|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-22-2012, 11:14 AM||#1|
Hi mamas, I am beginning my midwifery apprenticeship in February and need the following books:
1. Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
2. Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin
3. The Birth Book by William Sears and Martha Sears
4. Childbirth without Fear by Michel Odent and Grantly
5.Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way: Revised Edition by Susan McCutcheon-Rosegg, Erick Ingraham, and Robert A. Bradley
6. The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth by Henci Goer and Rhonda Wheeler
7. Gentle Birth Choices by Barbara Harper
8. Rediscovering Birth by Sheila Kitzingera
9. The Birth Partner by Penny Simpkin
10. Active Birth by Janet Balaskas
Writing/highlighting and other wear okay. As long as all text is legible.
mama to one fiery ginger girl born 7.22.11
(.Y.)exclusive pumper alumni(.Y.)
member of BWI of Hampton Roads, ask me about babywearing!
Last edited by Laylas_Mom; 10-24-2012 at 07:23 PM.