Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 22

Hello Monday! We started refurbing baby girl's wardrobe yesterday. Not a moment too soon since her new clothing is starting to take over my closet.

QOTW: If you had 1 day all to yourself, what would you do?

Advertisement

TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
samham
Registered Users
seller

QOTW: sleep? No idea, never get it. But sleep sounds amazing.

I only have 5 weeks left of work til hubs says I can quit. So close. I am ready to focus more on school and DS and pregnancy. Yay!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
QOTW: I seriously have no idea. Whenever I'm alone I always find myself really bored and waiting to get home. I guess I would go shopping....

AFM: If I dont participate in the weekly chat early them I end up ignoring it &/c it moves so fast. So I wanted to check in early. Were all doing well. I'vve been super sluggish this week.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016

Last edited by kushie tushie; 10-22-2012 at 10:24 AM.
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 22

QOTW: If you had 1 day all to yourself, what would you do? Sleep in, take myself out for breakfast with a good book. See a movie, take a nap then go get a massage!

I cannot wait until Friday when we get to see our little rainbow again and find out boy or girl! I think I will be wishing away these days until then!
Old 10-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #5
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
QOTW: This is a tough one! I'd want to sleep, but then I feel like I'd be wasting perfectly good hours of freedom! So, maybe sleep in a little bit haha. Then, I want brunch. A real deal, fancy brunch with omelettes and fruit and pastries, and smoked salmon and whatever other amazingness I'm forgetting. Then, I'd like a nice walk in the woods. I think I'd spend my evening shopping and doing other errands that are tricky with kids in tow, because I have to be kind of practical!

I'm trying to decide if my miserable sinuses are having problems with allergies, or if it's a mild cold. If it's a cold, then I'm doomed to a miserable winter since this is round 3 since getting pregnant. I usually never get sick, but pregnancy messes with my immune system. This is also the first year in 5 or 6 that I skipped the flu shot. Not convinced that I will be happy with that choice as the winter goes on...
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

answer: i'd sleep some and get a massage, probably get my eyebrows waxed, lol and then read and crochet and/or cross stitch. i usually have 6 hrs of alone time every day so i've learned how to fill them.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #7
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

QOTW - sleep, watch a movie that I want to see, get a massage, and then more sleep. Sleep is on the mind today as DS boycotted his afternoon nap and I am struggling.

We're doing well here. Little girl has been moving a lot. It looks like she has a bit of an attitude already seeing that she evidently doesn't like her space cramped. If my pants cut into where she's hanging out, or if I put a little pressure from my hand down there, she starts kicking up a storm. Preview of things to come??
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:37 PM   #8
Mama_K
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

QOTW: sleep seems to be the popular answer and that's what I'd do too and then some pampering at the spa would be nice

We're in the middle of spending a month in China visiting my husbands family and sightseeing, it's been an adventure so far and definitely feeling low on sleep. My 15 month old is having a hard time with a different bed and some different food, but for the most part he travels really well. I'm looking forward to getting home and working on some projects in preparation for baby.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:17 AM   #9
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

QOTW: I would surround myself with junk food, sit in my recliner, and watch back to back chick flicks in peace & quiet.. dozing off for a snooze whenever I felt like it.

19 weeks today, 1 week until my anatomy scan. I. Can. Not. Wait.
Physically, I'm doing okay... as I said in the m/s thread, the puking returned about a week ago after an almost week long hiatus. That was the longest break I'd had so far, so I REALLY thought I was in the clear this time. But, I'm dealing. I feel better in terms of "fitness/size" with this pregnancy than I did with my last 3. I'm nowhere near as big as I was with them, and while I am gaining a little faster than I'd hoped for, I'm definitely not gaining as fast as I did with my last couple pregnancies. So that's a plus. Baby is moving a ton these days.

Anyone else find themselves nesting already!? I woke up around 11:30 last night after being in bed only a little over an hour and I had such an overwhelming urge to clean that I couldn't go back to sleep. So naturally, I got up & began the madness. I scrubbed the hell out of my kitchen & bathroom... I'm surprised we have cabinets & floors left. :/ And then I tore into the living room and shampooed the carpet. At 2am. Dh came out to use the rest room and I swear I heard him mutter, "here we go again.." lol. I'm known to be what he calls a "chronic nester" during pregnancy, but I don't recall it ever starting this soon. I think I finally went back to sleep around 3am, got back up at 6 to see him off to work and get the kids ready for school, and I've been going on & off with random cleaning all day so far. I know I'm eventually going to crash hard, but right now I feel fine.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
kkleinman
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am lucky, once or twice a month DH will take DS with him to run errands. We live 1.5 hours away from the closest town so it is an all day trip, like 9-10 hours. I usually clean, make some freezer meals, sleep, go on a walk or watch a movie while eating whatever i want!