Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #11
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels View Post
Anyone else find themselves nesting already!? I woke up around 11:30 last night after being in bed only a little over an hour and I had such an overwhelming urge to clean that I couldn't go back to sleep. So naturally, I got up & began the madness. I scrubbed the hell out of my kitchen & bathroom... I'm surprised we have cabinets & floors left. :/ And then I tore into the living room and shampooed the carpet. At 2am. Dh came out to use the rest room and I swear I heard him mutter, "here we go again.." lol. I'm known to be what he calls a "chronic nester" during pregnancy, but I don't recall it ever starting this soon. I think I finally went back to sleep around 3am, got back up at 6 to see him off to work and get the kids ready for school, and I've been going on & off with random cleaning all day so far. I know I'm eventually going to crash hard, but right now I feel fine.
Mama that is the most craziest nestting erge I have heard to date-I ususally just clean, sort and throw stuff out and HOW ON EARTH do you live off of 3 hours sleep???? If I don't get 8 hours I'm soooo tired-and I often still nap for 40min-2 hours per day. You blow my mind!!!

DH and I are what I call sleep whores-we get it when ever and how ever we can. We LOVE sleep-often being very strict about keeping sleep in days for the weekend very even steven although DH has been more generous lately.

QOTW; I would sleep in, have a lovely breakfast and hot bath. Then I would go out and shop-love to shop-barely buy unless on sale but love to look especially in Baby Boutiques. Than a pedi or massage-lunch with a GF perhaps.

I feel good-Baby is kicking so much-DH got to feel baby's nightly get comfy routine before we went to bed last night.

I'm soo excited-it's been awhile since I was pregnant and this kind of feels like the first time again for me-DS was so soon after DD it felt like one GIANT pregnancy and unfortunately I barely remember his-it was a blur just as 1-7months old was...did I mention I started working at home full time with daycare when DS was 8 weeks old-won't be doing that again.