Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Bamboo Fitteds and 1 Snickelfritz

I have 2 custom bamboo fitteds for sale that I bought from Tail End Designs (a WAHM on DS). They are similar to the Trimsies pattern, but higher in the rise. They are size medium and are Front-snapping (work more like side-snapping though). I only used these a handful of times. They are super soft, and in EEUC condition. The only thing is the outers have a bleach spot. Sorry...sr I'll upped other files long ago and accidentally there these in there. These have been sitting for over a year...mmao :-)
There are 8 layers total of bamboo. The soakers snap-in. I paid $22 new for these and and asking $12 ppd each. They are perfect except for the spots. I haven't even used these but a couple times!

1 Snickelfritz with Snap Closure. I don't really like the fit on my DD. I bought this used off DS. It has some binding holes that do not affect function. Very absorbent and trim! It was listed as OS but it really is a Medium IMO and in the opinion of the mama I bought it from

Asking $5 ppd. - Free with Both Bamboo Dipes!

Blessed mama to 3 little girls : Lacey ('08) Emma ('10) and - May 2012 - Claire. Wife and best friend to handsome inside and out hubby.

Last edited by beaniesmom; 12-31-2012 at 11:04 PM.
beaniesmom is offline   Reply With Quote