Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-24-2012, 05:15 AM   #801
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I did the discover card offer last year with no problems. Actually thinking about doing a visa offer because not everywhere accepts discover.

Advertisement

lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:15 AM   #802
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapskateKate

Well, they got back to me and said that I was deactivated for "exploiting SBTV" or something to that effect. Basically they think that I used a bot or something to manipulate the system, which I didn't. I have never once met a daily goal, and haven't watched anything on SBTV in ages. Oh well, I will never speak highly of them to anyone again. Kinda of a shady way to treat your "customers".
That stinks big time
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:49 AM   #803
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapskateKate View Post
Well, they got back to me and said that I was deactivated for "exploiting SBTV" or something to that effect. Basically they think that I used a bot or something to manipulate the system, which I didn't. I have never once met a daily goal, and haven't watched anything on SBTV in ages. Oh well, I will never speak highly of them to anyone again. Kinda of a shady way to treat your "customers".
I'm always nervous about that for myself because I watch a lot of tv on my computer at work and sometimes I'll get phone calls or called into meetings, etc and I miss the captchas. So nervous about them deactivating me because of it.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:40 AM   #804
Mama2ManyBoyz
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbz2002 View Post
I'm always nervous about that for myself because I watch a lot of tv on my computer at work and sometimes I'll get phone calls or called into meetings, etc and I miss the captchas. So nervous about them deactivating me because of it.
What do you mean by this? Is it bad to turn it on and walk away? I have five kids I get distracted...are they really monitoring that closely?
Old 10-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #805
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

Have goal on my account for Shop & Earn crediting but I still want to get atleast 100 more.

I was getting quite a bit thru Mobile SBTV but that seems to lock up after the first credited points so that hasn't been helping over the past few days.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #806
Kelly1109
Registered Users

My Mood:

The Celebrate Express offer is on Trialpay again (i did it earlier in the week) might have go a few pages in. It credited immediately. My last order got cancelled by them but I still got the credit.
Kelly1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #807
dpelephant
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1109 View Post
The Celebrate Express offer is on Trialpay again (i did it earlier in the week) might have go a few pages in. It credited immediately. My last order got cancelled by them but I still got the credit.
It says a minimum purchase of $25. Bummer.

I earn extra $ with Swagbucks and Ebates! Join me
dpelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #808
Arizonah13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbz2002 View Post
YEAH! The wen offer came back (got it in my emails), so just bought that for my Christmas present to my sister. Now just have to remember to cancel the autorenew in a bit.

Going to still work on swagtv to get up the swagbucks. Just got enough swagbucks to earn my 5-$5 amazon cards. Now maybe I can get a $25 one next month too.

Did anyone do the discover card offer? I tried but it said pending review, I've never had discover before and i have an excellent rating for my credit score (over 700) so I'm curious why it's pending, generally I always get approved immediately and of course I didn't get the swagbucks for it. The funny thing is, I do want a new credit card. My credit card has an annual fee and next month I have to pay that, so I'm searching for a new one. This one will be cancelled in a week so I don't get the annual fee.
I did the Discover card thing this past weekend (before the 4500 offer, dangit). I had to send in a ticket (TrialPay), but was credited within about 12 hours. (although mine was approved immediately )
Carolyn - Lucky wife to my sweetheart and even luckier mama to my sweet, long-awaited baby girls! (May 2011, my 9.15 lb c/s baby and November 2012, my little 7.10 lb vbac peanut). I'll never forget my three angels.
Arizonah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #809
emilyrebekah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

After the checkout process taking forever, I managed to have the BuyCostumes.com offer credit again for 320 sb on PL, I bought some green cups for $1.99 that qualified for free shipping on Shoprunner. I'm sure the order will be cancelled. If not, I'll just use the cups for DS' birthday. Right now I am researching some other rewards programs you can run from your phone.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #810
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyrebekah View Post
After the checkout process taking forever, I managed to have the BuyCostumes.com offer credit again for 320 sb on PL, I bought some green cups for $1.99 that qualified for free shipping on Shoprunner. I'm sure the order will be cancelled. If not, I'll just use the cups for DS' birthday. Right now I am researching some other rewards programs you can run from your phone.
I've found that if you pay with paypal, those orders are more likely to get cancelled. I had two orders cancelled that I paid with pp, but I made two otheres with a cc (prepaid) and those went through and I already have the shipping notice.
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote