|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-24-2012, 04:56 PM||#1|
Need testers for newborn hybrid fitteds!
I have six different styles of hybrid fitteds in a newborn size and I am looking for testers.
They are $12 each (plus shipping) and you may choose which style you would like. All of the diapers are hybrid fitteds with a cotton knit outer print, a hidden layer of poly fleece, and cotton velour on the inside. The soakers are constructed of Zorb sandwiched between layers of bamboo fleece. The quick dry style soakers are also topped with cotton velour.
These are the six styles:
1. Two snaps per wing (allows for adjustments in waist and leg size simultaneously) with an internal soaker
2. PENDING One snap per wing (allows for a smaller rise by snapping into the bottom row of belly snaps or a larger rise by snapping into the top row of belly snaps) with an internal soaker
3. PENDING Two snaps per wing with a snap-in soaker
4. PENDING One snap per wing with a snap-in soaker
5. PENDING Two snaps per wing with a lay-in soaker
6. PENDING One snap per wing with a lay-in soaker
These are not waterproof and will require a cover. I have already tested my fitted style; these are just testing the newborn size. They will fit approximately from seven to fourteen pounds, but that is a rough estimate and is part of what I am testing.
More photos and information can be found here:
I am happy to answer any additional questions via message here, on the thread comments, on my business page, or through facebook PMs!
Last edited by tomandkara; 10-27-2012 at 01:56 PM.