Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Are there tricks to using vaginal suppositories?

Sorry for TMI.

I am on 1 mg of estrace vaginally every night. Every time I insert it I feel like I don't do it far enough. I asked my RE and he said anything is fine but I don't know. It is so little (a pill cut in half) that I worry about it not going in far enough.

Is there a trick to it that I am not getting? I wish I had a left over applicator or something.

Advertisement

Old 10-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
kushie tushie
No Longer Here

My Mood:
I have to do suppositories why my last two pregnancies. You can try sitting on the toliet and pushing it as far as you can with you middle finger. Honest they dont need to go all the way to the top. As long as they are in far enough that they wont fall out and can be absorbed your fine.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Are there tricks to using vaginal suppositories?

Hey we are both on Estrace together!!! I'm actually taking Estradoil- I think the generic but anyways- I don't worry so much anymore about it falling out. I just get it in as high as I can and try to let go of the worry I had one fall out- found it on the bathroom floor later that day- but usually they stay put and I know are doing the job because my underwear are blue hows that for TMI?

When is your transfer?
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am on the generic too. I got it at Walmart last time, but I am getting more tomorrow with my PIO.

My transfer is 10 days after you. So if we both get pregnant we may deliver on the same day at I have to deliver at 38 weeks.

Good luck with your transfer!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #5
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
I am on the generic too. I got it at Walmart last time, but I am getting more tomorrow with my PIO.

My transfer is 10 days after you. So if we both get pregnant we may deliver on the same day at I have to deliver at 38 weeks.

Good luck with your transfer!
That sounds really good to me! Fingers crossed we both get pregnant!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:38 AM   #6
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
That sounds really good to me! Fingers crossed we both get pregnant!
Me too!

I guess I am doing it right. I always get blue mess when I wipe in the morning. I guess I am just so nervous about this last cycle I am doing everything I can possibly think of to make sure it goes well.