Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2012, 07:16 AM   #11
Charlee'sMommy
Registered Users

Re: October HCG Diet Support Thread!

Hi, I am on VLCD day 6 and am down 9 lbs already, not counting loading weight! It's going great here... this round is a little harder for me that the last round I did. My husband was deployed the last time I did this, so it was a lot easier to control what food was in the house, and to keep my temptations out! This time, I am cooking 2 separate dinners and still having to buy the junk when I grocery shop (my husband weighs all of 140 lbs and eats horribly!). But so far, so good!

Advertisement

Charlee'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #12
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlee'sMommy View Post
Hi, I am on VLCD day 6 and am down 9 lbs already, not counting loading weight! It's going great here... this round is a little harder for me that the last round I did. My husband was deployed the last time I did this, so it was a lot easier to control what food was in the house, and to keep my temptations out! This time, I am cooking 2 separate dinners and still having to buy the junk when I grocery shop (my husband weighs all of 140 lbs and eats horribly!). But so far, so good!
You've had great losses so far! Yay!! I hear you about the difficulties of separate meals and junk! My hubby and I are doing this together, so our house isn't to much temptation, but we've been visiting my Mom and Dad for the past 3 days and it's been hard!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #13
Charlee'sMommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon607 View Post
You've had great losses so far! Yay!! I hear you about the difficulties of separate meals and junk! My hubby and I are doing this together, so our house isn't to much temptation, but we've been visiting my Mom and Dad for the past 3 days and it's been hard!

Yay for you and hubby doing this together! The extra encouragement/motivation from doing this with someone else must be great! I can't even get my husband to eat any fruits or vegetables that aren't in a pie or fried He came home from work today with Smore's ice cream and sour patch kids (SPK are my favorite candy of all time!) Not helpful lol!!
Old 10-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #14
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlee'sMommy View Post
Yay for you and hubby doing this together! The extra encouragement/motivation from doing this with someone else must be great! I can't even get my husband to eat any fruits or vegetables that aren't in a pie or fried He came home from work today with Smore's ice cream and sour patch kids (SPK are my favorite candy of all time!) Not helpful lol!!
Oh, honey! I would have grabbed the bag and flushed them down the potty if my hubby walked in the door with SPK while I was on this diet!

Or, maybe stashed the bag somewhere for when the diet was over- and told him I flushed them
Old 10-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #15
Charlee'sMommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon607 View Post
Oh, honey! I would have grabbed the bag and flushed them down the potty if my hubby walked in the door with SPK while I was on this diet!

Or, maybe stashed the bag somewhere for when the diet was over- and told him I flushed them
Bahahahaha, I should have flushed them! I ended up eating a handful, and totally regret it! But they are gone now, thankfully! He now has strict orders not to bring any candy in this house... I told him to keep it in his car from now on, since I obviously have no will power against SPK, and other sugary yummy treats.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #16
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Hey Ladies!

Sooo, I started the diet on Oct 16th or 18th (can't remember?) and I had to go off of it a week later. I became very ill and couldn't handle it while so sick. I gained my loss back. I feel like garbage for it all. And then of course...Halloween. Sigh. I loaded for an extra day. I had no willpower.

Today is Day 1 of VLCD. I will NOT give up this time! I did so great my first round...I'm not sure why it's so hard the second time around.

I plan to stay on the diet up until Thanksgiving and take a "scheduled break" and continue until Dec 15th when I go see my family for the holidays. Does that sound like a plan, a good one? I gain weight ALWAYS in these two months so I figured being on a very restricted diet will be best.

Do we have a November thread? How is everyone else doing? Better than me I hope!!
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sounds like a plan to me Connriley! I did my 26 days, was going to do P3 for a week, and then cycle the leftover injections I had- which would have put me right up to Thanksgiving starting my final P3 of hCG. I couldn't get below 121 though- I was on a permanent stall or something- so frustrating!!! And those last few days- I snuck in extra food- I was soooo hungry with VERY little willpower! I've been through 5 rounds and not cheated until those last few days!

Started P3 and then realized I was late.....took a pregnancy test after 48 hours being off injections with a very strong positive. Took one again 72 hours after and then 5 days after as well just for good measure...all positive.

Welcome baby next July for me!
I spent my weekend returning new clothing that I had bought to fit my new smaller sized body.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #18
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Chameleon! Yay! Congrats on the baby. I didn't know that you could get pregnant on hcg. VERY good to know!!

I'm on VLCD day 8 and 11.4lbs down. Struggling with weakness and dizziness a lot, not sure why. Adjusting my dose. Hoping it's just the first week and then it will past. Sigh. How is everyone else doing?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #19
TTbooboochild
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hi

I just had a question-where are you getting it?
I'd like to try it....doctor or online?
The doctor I work for sells the tabs that go under the tongue, but I'm noticing patients don't seem to get such good results?
TTbooboochild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #20
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

I order it online and do the shots myself with insulin needles.