Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #21
LaurenAppenzeller
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper organization and diaper stackers- do they work with cloth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by opheliaspins View Post
You could always look into a hanging organizer for the closet, made for like shoes I believe? They have a few shelves on them and they hang on the bar in the closet.
That sounds like a good idea I have one hanging by my front door for shoes and it is the perfect width for diapers plus its like double the length of a diaper stacker
Mine hangs on a coat hook so you could hang it on anything not just the closet bar

Advertisement

LaurenAppenzeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #22
dnh
Registered Users

since you cant put hanging organizer in your closet.. you can install a bar (towel bar type thing) at the end of your changer and hang it on there. two would probably fit. if the are too long.. chop 'em! hey, you might even be able to get away with just buying one and using the two halves side by side. would just have to sew up another hanging part and add the velcro. i am inspired, anyway.. haha
dnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #23
dnh
Registered Users

oh yeah.. i agree with the others.. pics! pics! pics!
dnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #24
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a diaper stacker that I loved when we were doing sposies.... Now I hate it. Everything gets all jumbled up, and I'm always digging for shells or wipes or inserts (we do AI2's) because whatever I need is always on the bottom it seems.

What I'd love to have is a couple shallow, long shelves above the changing area so I could have them all stacked up nice and pretty, that way I could enjoy looking at my stash every diaper change!

And I love the shoe stacker idea too!!

10/26/2012 UPDATE: This motivated me to take a look at my storage situation! I actually ended up deciding to streamline my stash - we were usuing two different AI2 systems, so it's no wonder everything was a mess! With only one style of pod and shell, it's much more organized and doesn't bother me anymore!

Last edited by SweetMamaKaty; 10-26-2012 at 07:47 PM.
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #25
armywife2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

we used the shoebox bin thing from target- the 3 shelf thing with the multi colored plastic bins. i seperated into wipes, covers, prefold, flats, fitteds, pockets, etc. it worked great, and now at 5, it holds toys, lol

Want to earn gift cards searching the net? Click HERE to join Swagbucks!
armywife2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:07 AM   #26
raisingthem4Him
Registered Users
seller

I ended up finding an awesome basket/storage container at Target for only $9, that fits perfectly on the shelf of my changing table/dresser and has a handle to help pull it out. I can almost fit all my pockets/aios in it, but since there are always some dirty, it is perfect. At least now I can see what I have and I can grab the one I want without making a mess of the others! I'm keeping my covers/inserts/prefolds/etc. in the top dresser drawer where they have been since that has been working fine for me. (I also never noticed until I took these pics how WIDE the BG 4.0 are, especially compared to the simplex!)

raisingthem4Him is offline   Reply With Quote