Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
Blooms4210
Removed from FSOT. Do not buy from.

Destash: Alva and Sunbaby and chunky monkey

All diapers come from a smoke free dog friendly home. I try my best to get all hairs and fuzzies off of the diapers before shipping, but Im not perfect All items will ship on either monday or friday depending on when payment is received. If you live in Canada or outside the continental US please PM me for the additional shipping charges. I have been burned in the past with shipping being $9 on a $10ppd item If you dont like my prices feel free to MMARO

Like new condition!!! I prepped this and have never used it. Chunky monkey cow print pocket diaper. Looks like a size M. I cant get a good fit on my 16lb dd and I am not a huge fan of the cow print. we have never used this! only tried it on a few times. comes with 1 MF insert $9ppd

EUC sunbaby size 1 pinstripe butterfly. comes with 1 MF insert $8ppd. Inside is fleece and is a pilly (normal for fleece)

EUC mickey OS Alva. Used a handful of times. It is cream and red. The pic makes it look pinkish. comes with one MF insert $8ppd

EUC sunbaby size 1 Mickey print. EUC! we loved this diaper, but cant get a good fit anymore. Comes with 1 MF insert $8ppd

GUC WAHM little mermaid pocket. there is a tiny whole in the outer fabric that is barely noticeable. I can send pics upon req. this does not effect function. Purple velour in side. I love love love this diaper but I cant get a good fit. $10ppd.

Advertisement

Last edited by Blooms4210; 10-28-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: added another diaper =)
Blooms4210 is offline   Reply With Quote