Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #711
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom

Kenzie does that too drives me bonkers. I now workout during nap time or after kids are in bed. It saves my sanity and DH loves it when I workout.
My kids don't always nap these days so it can be hard to find the time. I'm apt to conk out when I nurse dd4 to sleep so that's not always an option either. I try to make it to the Y as much as possible, but didn't make it at all last week. It's definitely not my first choice, but sometimes it works. I usually get in a walk/run when waiting for dd1 at the bus stop. Dd2 and dd3 play in the yard and dd4 is in the jogging stroller. I try to work in other stuff when I can, but dd4 gives me issues.

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #712
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13

My kids don't always nap these days so it can be hard to find the time. I'm apt to conk out when I nurse dd4 to sleep so that's not always an option either. I try to make it to the Y as much as possible, but didn't make it at all last week. It's definitely not my first choice, but sometimes it works. I usually get in a walk/run when waiting for dd1 at the bus stop. Dd2 and dd3 play in the yard and dd4 is in the jogging stroller. I try to work in other stuff when I can, but dd4 gives me issues.
Oh man! That's hard. Wait are you in MFP?

Last edited by Mac & Cheeses mom; 10-29-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #713
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Oh man! That's hard. Wait are you in MFP?
What is mfp?
Old 10-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #714
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

What is mfp?
My fitness pal???
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #715
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
DS isn't napping well right now either. We have family visiting and I've let them watch him a couple times so i could go for a walk by myself. It's been so nice!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #716
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm not sure if I'm on mfp or not. I was using a calorie counter app, but then a new OS came out so I deleted it and since I wasn't really using it, I just never put it back on. I'm using the irunner app a lot and the c25k app, too. I track my exercising on irunner (have it running in the background when I do c25k and input spinning sessions manually), but I don't track calories mostly because I struggled with eating disorders in high school and don't want to worry about falling back into bad habits. I'm trying to get healthy and fit, not just skinny and I'm concerned about obsessing about calories. Not trying to say that everyone who uses mfp obsesses about calories. I'm just pretty sure I would.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #717
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I'm not sure if I'm on mfp or not. I was using a calorie counter app, but then a new OS came out so I deleted it and since I wasn't really using it, I just never put it back on. I'm using the irunner app a lot and the c25k app, too. I track my exercising on irunner (have it running in the background when I do c25k and input spinning sessions manually), but I don't track calories mostly because I struggled with eating disorders in high school and don't want to worry about falling back into bad habits. I'm trying to get healthy and fit, not just skinny and I'm concerned about obsessing about calories. Not trying to say that everyone who uses mfp obsesses about calories. I'm just pretty sure I would.
Hmm myttainerbob does post some crossfit once and awhile
Old 10-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #718
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Hmm myttainerbob does post some crossfit once and awhile
Is that on mfp or is it another app?
Old 10-30-2012, 12:20 AM   #719
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Is that on mfp or is it another app?
Sorry it's bob harpers site from biggest loser. Jillian Michel's does them too. Also you can YouTube some crossfit exercises.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #720
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge October thread

Hi all! I'm back. This weekend was tons of fun, well most of it. We were supposed to spend saturday night at the resort. The entire state had a tsunami warning and had to evacuate to higher ground. basically if you live anywhere near the coast (all around the island) you need to go furhter inland. Or if you are in a building close to the shore, you need to go higher than the 3rd floor. well, our rooms at the Disney resort were 1st floor. Dh had just gotten off work and was going to meet me at teh hotel but I ended up packing up the kids and taking the necessities and driving home. We live on the 5th floor, and kind of on a hill. The news kept saying it's not a drill,t here is a tsunami coming. yeah, nothing happened. but better to be safe, especially since I have the little ones. There were car accidents all over the island, and I think one death.
We drove back in the morning so the kids could play in the room before we had to check out. My dad and his gf were spending sunday night to so we moved to their room and played more. We made use of the pool, water slides, and lazy river. Shayden loved it, alex screamed like I was trying to kill him by putting him in the water.

So, back to eating well and working out. Keep me on track ok? November is going to be MUCH better!