Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
AniMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
this is why being pregnant sucks

I'm sitting in my office at work. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have had the world's most uneventful, complication-free pregnacy (no morning sickness either) .... and I'm crying - For No Reason.

Last night, I was sobbing because I got mad at my 2 yo and put her in a time out. When I went back to get her out she was so cute and so sweet, I just felt like a horrible mom.

ugh.

this too shall pass, right?

Advertisement

AniMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
evasimone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: this is why being pregnant sucks

I could have written this. I've cried at work twice in the last two months. Pregnancy has replaced my thick skin with marshmallow fluff.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

LOL

I cried at a commercial recently. Not even a sappy one. It was a stupid car commercial.

DH looked at me and was like... 0_o "if you hadn't told me you were pregnant, I would know now."

I don't even have thick skin when I'm not pregnant, so you can imagine what I'm like when I'm hormonal. LOL

I pretty much cry at everything now. I have to do dishes. My kids are fighting... "Why can't you just get along!?!" My DH is 15 mins late getting home. "Look at my house! It's a mess!"

This is me...

All I can do is laugh. And that just makes NO SENSE.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:07 PM   #4
Van1300
Registered Users
seller

Crying a lot and I'm 36 weeks.

I cried last night because my DH rubbed my feet after he spent 4 hours doing yard work. I should have been rubbing his feet.

I cried 2 days ago because my mom wouldn't answer her phone. I had already talked to her twice that day.

We're all a mess
Old 10-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #5
mapleleaf88
Registered Users
seller

I'm only 14 weeks and I'm a mess all the time. Usually I'm frustrated at being so sick all the time, but I cry at least once every day and have for the passed week or two
Old 10-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #6
nursenmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

I cried at a Miley Cyrus song on the radio the other day. At least it was the climb and not party in the USA ;-) My husband thinks I'm absolutely nuts. He had a discussion with me about how I "get too worked up over little things" because I started crying when me older daughter kicked my daughter the other day. Realistically though I'm like this once a month when I'm not pregnant though and he thinks all girls are crazy.
nursenmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I can go from crying to raging angry in a matter of seconds. This has been a very stressful pregnancy for me and I will be glad when it's over and I can just enjoy our new LO.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #8
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh man me too!!! I cried over a really stupid commercial today...I think it was for some sort of device that helps kids sound out words when they are learning to read? Anyway I was a mess and it was silly. Here are some other odd things I cried over in the last few days...my car was out of gas and I was running late, I wanted a Carmel Apple Spice but the drive thru Starbucks was out, the Jamba Juice guy made my smoothie wrong, one of my daughters kissed the other one in an adorable way, and my hubby was 15 min. late coming home from work. Yep...all of that made me Let's face it pregnancy makes us all
Old 10-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #9
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I cry at the silliest things. The Avengers theme song is the funniest (cartoon or movie). In the morning I am especially susceptible. I am not a cryer outside of pregnancy.