Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2012, 08:47 AM   #71
Msheidiann
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13
I love those pics of his sweet little melon! And your mad wrapping skillz. I'm sure its hard to imagine no more waiting, no more maybes, it must be hard to actually relax about it.
It is. Like someone needs to pinch me, because I almost don't believe it's real yet.

Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #72
ivparker
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: OCTOBER 2012 CHAT THREAD

I probably could start a new thread but feel like putting it here keeps it more likely that just foster and adoptive moms see this. So anyone do foster care and when foster babies return to bio parents, become the licensed daycare for the parents?
Old 10-31-2012, 02:48 PM   #73
FindingMercy
Registered Users
Formerly: Evie'sMama
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivparker View Post
I probably could start a new thread but feel like putting it here keeps it more likely that just foster and adoptive moms see this. So anyone do foster care and when foster babies return to bio parents, become the licensed daycare for the parents?
I have some friends who still babysit regularly for their former foster children, but I don't know if they do it officially. I think it could be a really good thing given the right situation.

I blog about our family, trans-racial adoption, gluten-free cooking, and crafting

FindingMercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #74
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was asked to last month for my 3rd placement. She had been gone from my home for almost 5 months. Even though I had a good relationship with her parents and grandparents, I didn't want to get involved that closely. Not for full time care 5 days a week. I could get screwed with pay and the parents were still struggling with their drug addictions. Plus I had just gotten my current placement the week before. It was hard saying no as I love her and wanted to see her again, but I knew it was best to say no.