Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2012, 01:54 PM   #1091
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

got the same ADHD survey ive done before. long and boring, but made goal with it

Advertisement

My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #1092
Keiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambieone View Post
I've also been reading that some people who had orders canceled from the costume offers are getting walls or surveys shut off. That isn't really fair since the person didn't cancel the order and it was the company.
That would be really stupid! I only had one order cancelled, the first time I did the one sticker, but every other time I did more than the .10 sticker. But I wouldn't know if they gotten taken away since mine already were. I don't know, it seems like they shut things down and don't really care why. I mean, mine got taken away and I'm not even really sure why but that doesn't matter to them.

Waldorf dolls and Natural toys for your little Keiki
Stocking the first Friday of the month at The Enchanted Toybox Congo

Mama to Annamarie (7/11) and Felicity (8/15)
Keiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #1093
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I've also been reading that some people who had orders canceled from the costume offers are getting walls or surveys shut off. That isn't really fair since the person didn't cancel the order and it was the company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiki View Post
That would be really stupid! I only had one order cancelled, the first time I did the one sticker, but every other time I did more than the .10 sticker. But I wouldn't know if they gotten taken away since mine already were. I don't know, it seems like they shut things down and don't really care why. I mean, mine got taken away and I'm not even really sure why but that doesn't matter to them.
I didn't have any canceled but I did get credit for all of them (I think I was able to do it 3 times using around 1-4 items. I haven't gotten a survey since last week. I emailed them but so far no reply.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:05 PM   #1094
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So I was just over on the swagbucks that credits fb page and people are talking about how they are getting 216sb's taken away from R1 and its taking them away from the daily goal too! Its from the costumes offer that was on R1. I checked my ledger and so far I'm good. I don't remember if I did the offer on R1 or not but I wanted to give you all a heads up. A few people are getting 14sb's taken away too...maybe from the coupon offer. I've never been able to get that one to credit for me though.
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:07 PM   #1095
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

made goal with a 200sb survey
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:09 PM   #1096
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
So I was just over on the swagbucks that credits fb page and people are talking about how they are getting 216sb's taken away from R1 and its taking them away from the daily goal too! Its from the costumes offer that was on R1. I checked my ledger and so far I'm good. I don't remember if I did the offer on R1 or not but I wanted to give you all a heads up. A few people are getting 14sb's taken away too...maybe from the coupon offer. I've never been able to get that one to credit for me though.
is it showing -750 or -14 in red in the ledger or just completely disappearing?
Old 10-31-2012, 02:11 PM   #1097
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
WOW! That really stinks. If they do that to me they better give me back my surveys quickly. It's getting annoying that I have to do tv all the time to make goal.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:12 PM   #1098
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
is it showing -750 or -14 in red in the ledger or just completely disappearing?
its showing -216 or -14 and showing R1 as taking it
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:45 PM   #1099
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

I don't think i did the RO offer. RO never loads for me in firefox, so I have to go through IE for it. i usually don't bother to even check it, though. i went back over a month in my ledger and didn't find any RO offer for buy costumes. guess I'm safe.

i don't think it's right to remove swagbucks because of something out of our control. they were cancelling orders for no reason other than it wasn't profitable for them (although, you tick people off and they aren't going to want to return for business later). I placed orders for things I wanted and they cancelled some. items were in stock and there was no reason to cancel. Buy costumes can select things to not be eligible for free shipping through shop runner. they have complete control over that, not the customers. there were some A Christmas Story stickers I wanted, but they weren't free shipping eligible. when you put no minimum on the offer, you should expect people to go under your imaginary line. customers weren't asking for their orders to be cancelled. in fact, I was unhappy that mine was canceled because I really want my dang crepe paper and baking cups. LOL I managed to get them to send the red, but not the green. ugh
Old 10-31-2012, 03:26 PM   #1100
Mama2LilBug
Registered Users

Gahhhh.... I wish everything that's not related to a purchase/coupon would credit immediately!!! I'm sitting on hold with a 10SB survey and that 100SB catalog offer.... I WANT my 5th $5AGC for the month and can't get it until those bad boys credit... I don't have the patients to deal with SBTV
Lindsey, wife to Pilot J & mama to K (11/12/10), expecting #2 (11/14/13)!
Mama2LilBug is offline   Reply With Quote