Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
...but all your pregnancy tests are negative, what do you do? And I don't mean like "my boobs are sore" or "I just feel pregnant" kind of thing, I actually think I feel kicking. The past month or two I've thought I felt flutters, but passed it off. Tonight I feel stronger kicks, it's been about an hour and a half. When I press my fingers into my lower abdomen I feel pushing against them. What else could it be? We aren't even TTC right now. We were briefly, but then DH took a new job offer and we decided to wait because of insurance issues...anyway. We've been using condoms since late July. And besides that, I've had 3 PERIODS since the last time we had unprotected sex. I haven't noticed any pregnancy symptoms...not at all like with DD. But I have had several vivid dreams of getting positive tests and of feeling a baby moving. What do I do? Go to a doctor? Will they just think I'm crazy? I'm peeing on an FRER and a digi in the morning, but every wondfo and $tree test has been negative. Am I just crazy? I always laughed at that "I didn't know I was pregnant" show. Maybe I'll try to get a blood test and see if a dr will examine me. I'd love an ultrasound just so I would know for sure either way, but I don't know if they'd do that, or if insurance would cover it if I'm not pregnant. Ugh. This is stressing me out!! I haven't said anything to DH because I don't know what to say.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum

Last edited by mamatoclaire; 11-02-2012 at 07:56 PM.
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote