Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
lvrgrliah22
Registered Users
seller

Sellin my ENTIRE stash!! BG's FuzziBunz, Fitteds, Accessories- ALL MUST GO!!

My daughter has oficially completed potty training and now I am left to sell my ENTIRE stash *tear*
Heres what I have:

2 BG OS Pockets w/ Snaps in Clementine and Zinnia. These come with BGOS Microfiber inserts.
Asking $12 each for both for $22!
SOLD

3 FuzziBunz OS Pockets in Light Pink, Blue, and Purple Daisies. These come with extra elastic as well, but the elastic on the diapers is EUC. I have never had to used the extras, so I will include them. I stuff these with BGOS Microfiber inserts that are also included.
Asking $11 each or all 3 for $30!
SOLD

3 Pink Wahmies OS Pockets w/snaps. These diapers are pink on the outside and purple velour (super soft!) on the inside. They each come with a BG OS Microfiber insert. One of them have a small pen mark on the outside I haven't even tried to get it out as I don't want to use any chemicals on them (see pic)
Asking $11 each or all three for $30!

8 BG OS Pockets, I have split them up into sets of 4. The first set is 2 blossom, 1 twilight, and 1 butternut. The first set of diapers are in GUC, they come with a BG OS Microfiber insert, they show normal signs of wear and tear but nothing major. The second set is 2 blossom, 1 moonbeam, and 1 zinnia. One of the blossoms has the sewing at the seam of the velcro coming undone (see pic) the moonbeam diaper has a small stain from a sitter that used diaper cream (see pic) all the others just show normal wear and tear.
$9 each, will only charge $7 for the stained one and the one that has some sewing coming undone!
I would LOVE to get rid of these as a group so I will sell all 8 diapers for $65!!
SOLD

1 Happy Heiny OS Pocket Diaper in blue. Comes with a BGOS Microfiber insert.
Asking $11!

1 Katydid OS Pocket diaper in Berry color. Comes with a OS Katydid microfiber insert.
Asking $11!

2 WAHM Fitted Diapers one with a cute Elephant print and the other is Pink Tie dye- These have only been worn once or twice and are in EEUC.
Asking $9 each or both for $16!

1 Large Orange Thirsties Cover- Never used!!
Asking $11 for this NEW cover!

6 NEVER used GMD yellow edge prefold diapers. I prewashed these in preparation to use them, but once she was old enough to fit, I just never used them and stuck with pockets.
Asking $17!

DOUBLERS!! I have 7 never used before BG Doublers and also 2 doublers that I am not sure of the brand... All of these doublers are brand new!
Asking $12 for all 9 of these!!
SOLD

I have 11 flannel wipes and 3 additional smaller flannel wipes. These were all made by a WAHM.
Asking $12 for the 14 Flannel Wipes
Asking $15 for the 19 Flannel/Sherpa Wipes SOLD

3 Wetbags! One is a small Planet Wise zippered wetbag that is perfect for the diaper bag (fits one diaper). Another is a FuzziBunz Purple Daisies print zippered wetbag that can fit 3-4 diapers. The last one is a small dark purple Bummis drawstring tote wet bag.
- Planet Wise wetbag $10
- FuzziBunz wetbag $8
- Bummis wetbag $5
SOLD

2 Pail Liners- First one is a Wahmies DSQ Pail Liner in Pink and the Second one was homemade with a drawstring type closure, in pink as well. These are both great liners!
- Wahmies DSQ Pail Liner $11
- WAHM made Pail Liner $9
SOLD

1 Prince Lionheart Cloth Wipe Warmer. Comes with 4 of the wipes that were included with the warmer when originally bought.
Asking $17!
SOLD

Bumgenuis Diaper Sprayer- Asking $35!! SOLD

Here is a link to my photobucket album that shows each item in detail by itself:

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...%20Oct%202012/

Let me know if your interested, have any questions!
Keep in mind that the cost of shipping an handling are included in these prices!!
Thanks a bunch!!
Shauna

Advertisement

Last edited by lvrgrliah22; 11-03-2012 at 05:42 PM.
lvrgrliah22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
ajk0308
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sellin my ENTIRE stash!! BG's FuzziBunz, Fitteds, Accessories- ALL MUST GO!!

I would like the BG doublers...
ajk0308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
lvrgrliah22
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sellin my ENTIRE stash!! BG's FuzziBunz, Fitteds, Accessories- ALL MUST GO!!

BUMP!
Old 10-31-2012, 01:21 PM   #4
lvrgrliah22
Registered Users
seller

BUMP!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:22 PM   #5
Jocelyn&Juliette
Registered Users

Hi mama I'm interested in your wet bags and wipes! Also did you have any wipe solutions thanks!
Jocelyn&Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
lvrgrliah22
Registered Users
seller

The wet bags are sold, I have the flannel wipes but not the flannel/sherpa ones. I actually do have some bum drops for solution, if your interested im not sure how many Ill have to check
Old 11-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #7
lvrgrliah22
Registered Users
seller

I take it back!!!

My wipes an wet bags are available... I have held them for two days for a lady from Craigslist and she didnt show ugh! Frustrating.

Let me know if your still interested!!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
Jenbug1
Registered Users

Did the wipes sell? I am interested in all of them.
Jenbug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
Palooka
Registered Users
Formerly: jenn.***
seller

My Mood:

Are the doublers still available? Are they bamboo or microfiber? If bamboo I will purchase!
Palooka is offline   Reply With Quote