Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-01-2012, 11:50 PM   #11
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: How to prep for my FET tomorrow and more questions

No I don't think it can cause problems. I just didn't do the bed rest thing for various reasons (no time off work the first 2 successful transfers and then I always had at least one kid too look after-with Aurelia I even lifted my then 30lb 1,5 year old DS and obviously it didn't hurt)
Never wore green or ate MCD's fries as I don't own any green clothes and detest fries. (yeah I'm weird!)

Advertisement

Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #12
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ahhhh so excited for you!! no advice just sticky thoughts!!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #13
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmm...so excited for you, and obviously have no personal experience. But I know Heather says something special to the embies about hanging on tight, but for the life of me I can't remember exactly what it is. Good luck, how's the rest going?
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #14
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Hmm...so excited for you, and obviously have no personal experience. But I know Heather says something special to the embies about hanging on tight, but for the life of me I can't remember exactly what it is. Good luck, how's the rest going?
Ha ha- thanks Laurel... I've been thinking about Heather- I came up with my own version of her little saying for the babies

Bed rest is kind of tough- for some reason it gives me a headache and hurts my back... I wish I could enjoy it. My 5 year old has been hanging out with me the whole time- she is currently having a "I'm so bored and exhausted" meltdown- it's hilarious! My husband is thoroughly enjoying the bed rest because he's had plenty of computer time with his game.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote