Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-04-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
Registered Users
Smile Praying Post-op goes great

Sorry for not being around much on posting but me an DH has been spending more time together an watching movies together plus getting ready for Thanksgiving coming up very soon. Got a lot of things to do before Christmas get here plus cleaned my mothers apartment as she maybe coming home soon after being in the nursing home for almost 3 months...

Here is what going on now.... Well I had my surgeries Oct 23 an was very worried my period wouldn't show until maybe DEC since went through a lot of stuff but my period started just 11 days after my surgeries which is just great. No delay time..

I've got a post-op appointment coming up this Tuesday an praying with all my heart that our RE says really good things an says everything is a GO. If so we'll going to do the medication of Femara with OPK testing an TI. If not pregnant in DEC then will start our IUI again but when I go see our RE this Tuesday I'll be CD4 so that will be just great for taking femara. I sure hope he says we get to start again. I'm so excited about hopefully getting started TTC again plus my DH said he can't wait.

Just now I can get my BFP very soon. DH can't wait to get started as we've not being to have any FUN or BD in over a month. So he's ready to gooo...

I feel Just GREAT with no pain with my period. I'm pain free thank goodness for the very first time in MONTHS..

Thank the good lord for that.

I'll update after my appointment Tuesday...Fingers cross it goes great.

slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Fingers crossed for you! I hope it goes well.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
I'm glad that you aren't feeling pain! Living with pain (of any kind) is brutal and I pray that you can stay pain free. Sounds like things are good.....I hope you get the go ahead from your RE. Wouldn't it be awesome if you got a bfp right away? Fingers crossed for you, mama.
G + D = M (9/06), C (5/08), E (10/10)
and S (5/14)
geetabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:54 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Praying Post-op goes great

Good luck mama!
Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #5
Registered Users
Re: Praying Post-op goes great

FX for a quick BFP for ya!
Happily Married 1- DS age 11 DD age 9 and DD age 7 DD age 5 and DD age 3 and DD age 2 and our newest little man born 1-15-15
812ajack is offline   Reply With Quote