Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #91
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: waters edge
Posts: 2,905
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l
I lost another pound of my 5 lb gain. So, 2 lbs down, 3 to go. I am still in the 150s though - 151.7 as of right now.
I feel for you! It'll come off. I was crushed when I went back into 150s. It took so dang long to get out of 160s I got scared.

It'll come off!

Advertisement

Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #92
mamatoclaire's Avatar
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,784
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numommy View Post
148 this am. Still exploring Paleo. Anyone know how much grass fed ground beef usually runs?
I don't know anything about Paleo, but I bought grass fed lean ground beef from our Farmer's Market for $4.50/lb, which was about the same as from the grocery store, at least for 93/7.
__________________
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #93
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numommy View Post
I feel for you! It'll come off. I was crushed when I went back into 150s. It took so dang long to get out of 160s I got scared.

It'll come off!
It took so long to get out of the 160s for sure and then the 150s are lingering big time. I wish I could say my cheats were worth the gain but they were not as they were only really small things. I must be very sensitive to gaining from alcohol. I had a couple Jagers and gained 4 pounds. The candy was only a pound and definately not as tasty as the other...LOL!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #94
sjscnjs's Avatar
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Army wife - wherever my DH's boots are laying
Posts: 2,156
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post
So today I've been fasting with my church and decided to weigh myself before making dinner - 159.8! I haven't seen the 150s in probably 4 years. So exciting!

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
congrats!
__________________
Starting weight - 280 lbs
Current weight - 271 lbs
Goal weight - 160 lbs
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:21 AM   #95
sjscnjs's Avatar
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Army wife - wherever my DH's boots are laying
Posts: 2,156
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

i feel great on this juice fast! lost more weight, down to 274. 6 pounds lost so far this week!!!!
__________________
Starting weight - 280 lbs
Current weight - 271 lbs
Goal weight - 160 lbs
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #96
mamatoclaire's Avatar
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,784
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscnjs View Post
i feel great on this juice fast! lost more weight, down to 274. 6 pounds lost so far this week!!!!
Wow! Way to go! I juiced yesterday until dinner. Weighed in this morning at 157
__________________
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #97
sjscnjs's Avatar
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Army wife - wherever my DH's boots are laying
Posts: 2,156
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post
Wow! Way to go! I juiced yesterday until dinner. Weighed in this morning at 157
I love juicing, it makes me feel great. but it is so hard to keep to when cooked food smells so good!!!!
__________________
Starting weight - 280 lbs
Current weight - 271 lbs
Goal weight - 160 lbs
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #98
sahmofthree's Avatar
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,420
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Juicing made me feel terrible! I couldn't stick with it, could barely function and with 4 kids that just doesn't work very well LOL. I know it was just the detox stage and if I could've gotten past that it would've gotten better, but I just couldn't get past that stage. Instead right now I'm having my spinach smoothie for breakfast (spinach, banana, greek yogurt, water and peanut butter), then I make a carrot juice recipe for lunch and trying to stick with a light supper (which is the toughest meal of the day for me since I have to make a decent supper for dh and the kids). Right now I'm holding steady at 170.8, have been all week. Guess I'm going to have to kick it up a notch!! I've been working out though so hopefully it's just my muscles holding onto water and pounds will start coming off soon.
__________________
Amanda, wife to my best friend, mama to 4 crazy kids.
Want free Amazon giftcards? Sign up for SWAGBUCKS
sahmofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #99
mamatoclaire's Avatar
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,784
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscnjs

I love juicing, it makes me feel great. but it is so hard to keep to when cooked food smells so good!!!!
So true! DH came home for lunch and I made him a BLT...smelling bacon and drinking my juice was not fun lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree
Juicing made me feel terrible! I couldn't stick with it, could barely function and with 4 kids that just doesn't work very well LOL. I know it was just the detox stage and if I could've gotten past that it would've gotten better, but I just couldn't get past that stage. Instead right now I'm having my spinach smoothie for breakfast (spinach, banana, greek yogurt, water and peanut butter), then I make a carrot juice recipe for lunch and trying to stick with a light supper (which is the toughest meal of the day for me since I have to make a decent supper for dh and the kids). Right now I'm holding steady at 170.8, have been all week. Guess I'm going to have to kick it up a notch!! I've been working out though so hopefully it's just my muscles holding onto water and pounds will start coming off soon.
The most I've done is juice all day then eat dinner with DH...I don't think I could cook a good meal and not eat. I figure even if I don't do a full-on juice fast, the extra fruit and veg is still good for me.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
__________________
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:01 AM   #100
sahmofthree's Avatar
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,420
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

That's the mindset I'm going with too Katie, juicing for one or two meals a day is better than none! I just need to learn to keep the hunger under control and not pig out at supper! Then I bet the pounds will fall right off LOL.
__________________
Amanda, wife to my best friend, mama to 4 crazy kids.
Want free Amazon giftcards? Sign up for SWAGBUCKS
sahmofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.