Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
I'm SO moody. Its awful. One minute I'm fine and the next I snap. I feel like I'm bipolar! I hate this feeling. I want to be left alone, especially when I'm busy and I get annoyed when interrupted. I'm not normally like this. I also have this insane urge to make everything clean. I've always been a tidy person but its worse. Like the other day I organized ONE cabinet for 45 minutes!!! Then I got mad because I "wasted" that time. Tonight I've been cleaning the kitchen in depth. Like moving everything and wiping down...then I realized I needed to clean the windows. Sigh. So I feel ocd! I can't control this. I'm feel very overwhelmed when stuff is left out..like if there re papers from dd's school on the table...it drives me bonkers.

I feel like I need counseling all of a sudden. And this all hit me in my 6th week.like I wanna move. I want a bigger house...I wanna rent a carpet cleaner, I want to paint the kitchen, I want new carpet in mine and dh's room. Ughhh!!! Mamas am I going insane?! Is this normal!!?? I didn't feel this before with my last two pregnancies.

Advertisement

Old 11-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
gingerpeachee
Registered Users
seller

Re: I feel like im gonna lose it!!

My first pregnancy I got a little out of hand. I took 3 burning hot showers a day because I couldn't feel clean (I had no idea at the time that really hot showers aren't a very good idea). It went away by the 3rd month.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
Steph Ed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You didn't do this with the other children? I was VERY ornery early in this pregnancy, but my hormones finally calmed down. My poor, poor husband husband! We just kinda joked about it and he knew not to be offended. As for the cleaning OCD, I hope that happens to me before my baby gets here
Steph Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was like that up until my last PG with DD and my DH was like "you weren't that emotional with this PG it was so nice"- I don't think he's gonna get that lucky this time.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
katykat
Registered Users

I'm right there with you! I am crazy emotional. I happy cry all the time, and then I rage really easily. Super irritable. I'm a real joy to be around! I kind of have the cleaning bug- the issue is that I have the desire (specifically to wet vac) but I'm super tired all the time so....not so much follow through. With my first I was insane with the cleaning at the end. I had bruises on my knees from washing the floors on my hands and knees all the time. I wanted to clean everything with a toothbrush. I expect that urge to continue. I also basically want to renovate the entire house.
katykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #6
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katykat View Post
I'm right there with you! I am crazy emotional. I happy cry all the time, and then I rage really easily. Super irritable. I'm a real joy to be around! I kind of have the cleaning bug- the issue is that I have the desire (specifically to wet vac) but I'm super tired all the time so....not so much follow through. With my first I was insane with the cleaning at the end. I had bruises on my knees from washing the floors on my hands and knees all the time. I wanted to clean everything with a toothbrush. I expect that urge to continue. I also basically want to renovate the entire house.
I feel like that, too. No energy is making it hard! LOL. It will come in handy since we are remodeling a bathroom after Christmas and stuccoing the outside and building a deck- all hopefully before Quattro comes.
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #7
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is normal for me but If you feel like you are losing control, genuinely, please get to the physician. I was put on meds for every pregnancy because they brought out 'the best in me' and my god - what a work of difference one 10mg Cipralex will do.
mmeneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #8
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Thanks mama. Its gotten a lot netter so I'm assuming it was just hormones.