Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #11
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony
You have me in the right spot Deanna, BOOOORIIIIING CD2 here

QOTW: Mexicand Food is my ABSOLUTE favorite, I just loooove all that spiciness and yumminess
Mexican is my 2nd favorite! Yum!!!

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #12
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My chart is perplexing to me this cycle. It's only my second month charting so I have no idea what "normal" is, but my temps were all over the place during AF and right now my temps are almost a whole degree higher gearing up to O than they were last cycle. I'm curious to see what my spike is going to look like.

QOTW: I really like anything! I love Indian food and I adore sushi and I really enjoy pizza. Thai food is amazing and I love soup. I love to cook and bake and I love trying new things. I don't think I could just pick one thing as my favorite.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:28 PM   #13
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
You have me in the right spot Deanna, BOOOORIIIIING CD2 here

QOTW: Mexicand Food is my ABSOLUTE favorite, I just loooove all that spiciness and yumminess
I'm with you on the Mexican! Yummm!

Just popping in to say FX for all of you this month!
Old 11-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #14
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

since I feel odd about hiding my name (not from you guys, just in general for searching stalkers)... its Lisa

and if its food, I probably like it if forced, I'd say I'd like Indian for dinner tonight but Thai or Afghani sound delish... I'm very mood based.

Mac and cheese for bfn
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #15
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
since I feel odd about hiding my name (not from you guys, just in general for searching stalkers)... its Lisa

and if its food, I probably like it if forced, I'd say I'd like Indian for dinner tonight but Thai or Afghani sound delish... I'm very mood based.

Mac and cheese for bfn
how many DPO are you???

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #16
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'll know in a few days

I think I'm Oing tonight.
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #17
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

super congrats on your bfp, deanna!

i'm actually 7dpo today. but i've just been informed by hubs that there is very little chance of us mutually ttc, ever again. i guess you can take me off the list, even though i cant seem to stay away from this forum...or from peeing on all my sticks...

we dtd a little bit around ovulation so there is a chance this month, though very slight...i'm just hoping and praying for peace or another chance in the future...
Old 11-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #18
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

Hi every one, all around.

congrats Deanna!!! Was super excited to come on tonight to read that!

As for me, I'm not really sure what is going on...AF came on on Wed, but lasted for half a day (bright red) and is now at a stand still. I was feeling ill wed, sore muscles, super tired, nauseous...still feel like I have a rock hard and if I didn't have AF I would seriourly think I was pregnant. And again, no sticks to pee on here, really must get some, but really hate getting my hopes up. It's long weekend so can't even run to the Dr. on monday and have him order a pee test to see. DH and I only dtd once last month, so I'm kinda thinking not...you can keep me in waiting to O after that long winded story!

Favourite food? how could I narrow it down to just one thing!! Ummm, grilled cheese sandwich with a nice dill pickle on the side if I must...
Old 11-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #19
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just checking in on everybody...congrats Deanna! Fx for everybody who's waiting for good news. I'm still cheering for all of you!

AFM-I'm still waiting for insurance approval for IVF. In theory, DP's insurance will cover it (I'm on her plan), but the company has been asking for additional info b/c there's no SA on file. Of course, the "B" in me would be happy to lawyer up for an insurance coverage fight in a marriage equality state Hopefully, at least the meds will be covered w/o a problem...they're actually more expensive than the IVF itself!

Oh, and my favorite kind of food is Italian...I'd eat pasta until I was 600lbs if I could get away with it!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #20
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
super congrats on your bfp, deanna!

i'm actually 7dpo today. but i've just been informed by hubs that there is very little chance of us mutually ttc, ever again. i guess you can take me off the list, even though i cant seem to stay away from this forum...or from peeing on all my sticks...

we dtd a little bit around ovulation so there is a chance this month, though very slight...i'm just hoping and praying for peace or another chance in the future...
I'm so sorry, mama! That can't be an easy situation to be in. I don't know what I'd do if my DH said he didn't want any more.

My DH is fully on board with having another one, but he is also under a lot of stress right now and I feel bad/guilty asking him to try and fit BDing in around my fertile times. He works full time and he is going to school full time working on his masters.....he is so busy and juggling so much and I feel like I shouldn't "bother" him with ttc. Like right now, he's working on a paper but we need to BD because I'm supposed to be ovulating tonight/tomorrow morning, but I feel horrible asking him.

Balancing all of this out is difficult! Maybe given some time you DH will change his mind? I think that praying for peace is an excellent idea, but I really hope that you will get another chance in the future!