Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #11
kreindelle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: shaklee vs. melaleuca?

I use Melaleuca's products and really like like them. But the Melapower caused my daughter a serious diaper rash.

Advertisement

kreindelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #12
Ember
Registered
seller

My Mood:

My best friend uses Melaluca, I've read the ingredients on some of their stuff, and I have to say that I think Shaklee is soooo much better (especially after reading the Melaluca stuff)! We get our soap, vitamins, supplements, snacks, all sorts of stuff from them and we love it! I even use the Basic H for baby wash, I only need a little bit, I add a little bit of EO for a yummy smell(into the bottle), and BAM! instant baby soap! DS used to break out so bad from regular baby soaps, but I haven't had one issue since I switched to Shaklee.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #13
BringMeTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Manda , mum to Corbin 4-26-7, my self-taught Hypno-Bradley birth & Seren Adele 3-29-10, my Unassisted Home Waterbirth!& Breslin Sophia 2-16-12, my unintended hospital birth, yet med free. Due with PiP June 2014! Married to The Best Man Ever, My Husband, My Hero, My Everything 12-17-05
BringMeTheStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #14
shorty_627
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love love love Shaklee and I also am a member I would recommed to everyone
Old 10-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #15
singer74
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhmrsdds View Post
Is Shaklee the same kind of "members only" company or is it readily available? I always like trying new stuff.
I am a Shaklee member and my parents have been distributors for 15+ years. You do not have to be a member to order from them. You do, however, get a 15% discount off everything if you are a member. Their regular and member prices are clearly stated. They also have an unconditional guarantee -- if you don't like a product for any reason, you can exchange it or return it for a full refund. I do think their prices are a bit high for some things, but as a pp stated, the cleaning products are a great deal because they last so long when used as directed.
singer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:45 PM   #16
jazacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm a Melaleuca fan and I've tried the Shaklee but haven't found out what the great difference is. Someone send me the bad stuff on Melaleuca. I haven't heard anything and I am a more-input kinda lady...
jazacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #17
Hi'ipoi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Any new info on both of these products?
Hi'ipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #18
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:

No new info but just some input ... I've used both and like them both. Both clean wonderfully and last forever. Shaklee does have a couple of points in their favor for me ... their products do not smell and you don't have to buy every month. It has been a while since I've used either since I make my own cleaners but both are good as far as I'm concerned.
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
delicatefade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have both and use both.

I love the fact that Melaleuca cleaners are so powerful, but I hate that they still smell so strong. I still get headaches from those cleaners.

I love the fact that a small bottle of Basic H will last me years! It is also completely scent free and gentle on my skin. It just doesn't clean my tub quite as easily as the Melaleuca stuff.

I must say too, that while I was a preferred customer of Melaleuca, I discovered that I have a major sensitivity to tea tree oil. My eczema flared up so bad, it was ridiculous.

Holland Grace is here! (14/4/2013)
delicatefade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #20
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone compare to amway?? I haven't been super impressed with the melaleuca stuff...but I am in LOVE with LOC from amway. I'm getting a sample of their laundry stuff next week.

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote