Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #21
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok! Got to use one so far...fit is def similar to the bamboo aios. The fleece is supersoft! I put on on my DD then we left to some errands....2 hours later we got home and the diaper was soaked but no LEAKS!! I'll hopefully gets pics in the am...its dark here and my camera on my phone doesn't flash. I have to say I'm impressed with them!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #22
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

Is the elastic on these the same as the covers? I really these aio but if the elastic is as tight as the covers my dd will have welts in an hour :/
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #23
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikhlas
Is the elastic on these the same as the covers? I really these aio but if the elastic is as tight as the covers my dd will have welts in an hour :/
I think it is different...are u meaning the one size covers? I have a couple of those and these aren't as tight IMO.

Last edited by mms1972; 11-09-2012 at 08:27 PM.
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #24
Kelbel81906
Registered Users
seller

Re: New Imagine AIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13 View Post
oh man. they have CJs on sale too. if they had boingos in stock it would SO be a done deal!!!
Sorry :-/ Boingo hasn't been shipping for a couple weeks. We got an email saying they should start shipping this coming week! We ordered quite a while ago so we will get our order fairly soon!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #25
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972

I think it is different...are u meaning the one size covers? I have a couple of those and these aren't are tight IMO.

Yup I had a os cover a while ago and had to sell bc it was too harsh on my lo's thigh chub.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #26
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikhlas

Yup I had a os cover a while ago and had to sell bc it was too harsh on my lo's thigh chub.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
My DD has major thigh chub too and so far these have been ok on her.I've only used 2 tho!

Old 11-10-2012, 07:19 AM   #27
risata
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
They came!! I got them in the wash-- when i get them dried i"ll get some pics--if my DD will let me!! they do look to be the same cut as the Bamboo AIOs!
How's the dry time? I got a bamboo AIO when they came out -- I love the color (marigold) and it fit my 2yo pretty well, though I do think it runs a little small. But the dry time was a deal-breaker for me. All of my pockets and flour sack towels dried so quickly, but the AIO would take a couple of days to air-dry, or one cycle and several hours of air-drying, or 2 cycles in the dryer.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:45 AM   #28
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by risata View Post
How's the dry time? I got a bamboo AIO when they came out -- I love the color (marigold) and it fit my 2yo pretty well, though I do think it runs a little small. But the dry time was a deal-breaker for me. All of my pockets and flour sack towels dried so quickly, but the AIO would take a couple of days to air-dry, or one cycle and several hours of air-drying, or 2 cycles in the dryer.
These were dry in one cycle on low!
Old 11-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #29
risata
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
These were dry in one cycle on low!
Awesome! I am interested in these for sure then. I love that the inserts are longer, and that there's an option to snap in an extra one.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #30
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by risata

Awesome! I am interested in these for sure then. I love that the inserts are longer, and that there's an option to snap in an extra one.
There aren't snaps for an extra insert....u would just have to lay it in. I really like these tho! I bought 8 originally...then bought 2 more this am. I'm going to try to sell off a bit more and buy a couple more of these!

Last edited by mms1972; 11-10-2012 at 09:58 AM.
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote