Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
O'sMommy:)
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Trade Rant

Small vent: I traded a momma 2 of my Capri covers for 2 Thirsties AIO's. I got the Thirsties in the mail yesterday and when I opened the package, to my great surprise(!), it nearly took my breath away! One smelled of cat urine and one smelled of poop!!!! Completely gross! I understand that they are used diapers and that babies poop and pee in them but please at least be kind enough to send me clean diapers. The covers I traded her, I was completely honest (aplix was a little greyish in color on one and elastic was a little relaxed in the other) but they didnt smell or anything and I don't feel like she was. I would NEVER send someone smelly diapers. This really makes me never want to buy or trade used again! Rant over.

After all of this, I do have a question. Hehe. I soaked them in hot water, Rock n Green and a teeny bit of bleach(I know, Thirsties says NO! Shame on me.) then continued with my regular wash minus more detergent. When I took one out, it still smelled. I think it was the one that smelled like poo. It didn't smell as strong but still had a faint smell. Any advise to get the smell out?