Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
keeping.. 2 Diaper Safari pockets!! ADDED 12/30 2 GAD husky Med Pockets! CHEAP

Just gonna keep! Move to Gone thanks!

Take 5 remaining pockets with inserts for $25 ppd would be interested in trades..looking for softbums and flips with snaps and organic inserts!

2 GAD (green acre designs) Husky Medium pockets-- both are EUC no stains, snaps and elastic great- lightly used- each will include an EUC microfiber or a Imagine bleached flat for an insert ..your choice! 1 brown with pink fleece and 1 violet with pink fleece!

"Husky Medium GADs are perfect for your chunky baby who has a short rise and a big tummy and thighs. They are the rise of a Medium with the Waist of a large"
husky medium---waist 12-24 thighs-- 8-14 Rise--12-16 fit 15-35 lbs!
Selling together for $15ppd only

ONLY CITRUS AND STEEL LEFT Diaper Safari One- size pockets-- 7 total-- Citrus,Marigold..traded,Steel,Tulip..traded,Concor d...traded,Cardinal...traded and Peapod....traded-- -- no stains, elastic and snaps perfect- each come with one microfiber insert--- $6ppd each

Selling off some Imagine one size Pockets- only 1 pink left..has some light staining- bought new by me and lightly used- Fleece inners... Velcro/elastic is great- snaps as well-- there is some light staining on some--couldn't really get a pic-- [ one-size imagine Microfiber inserts included-- with insert for $6ppd only 1 pink with some light stain left --please PM with interest/for fastest response-- shipping in US only at this time-- thanks!!!

white with stain

Shipping in US only...please PM with interest/questions!!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
Michelle--Mama to 6! Welcome Lucy Violet 2/14/12
I'm an IMAGINE consultant! use this link to order awesome Imagine Diapers products! Tell them Michelle Smith sent ya!http://www.imaginebabyproducts.com/?AffId=115

Last edited by mms1972; 01-02-2013 at 08:55 PM.
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote