Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #61
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Elena, you "named" your baby "Hiccup." I love it.

Yeah, I see that same "requirement" for kicks, and I keep thinking that my babies are overachievers, lol.
Thanks! I'm lovin' it too, and it's a good name to share with the kids.

overachievers - by 24-26 weeks my babies have all given me no trouble at all finding 10 movements in 2 hrs - can't wait for that!
I've been feeling a lot of squirming and bumping around in there today, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Hi ladies...I am REALLY early to join you since I got my first real positive today, but I think I'm just really wanting to feel connected to someone who understands how I feel.
I get it mama. I'm sure we all do. And no worries about joining "early" - I certainly don't mind! I'm glad our group can be here for those who belong... as sad and horrible as it is to belong here.
No worries about the word throw up either - we all do that from time to time. It's just wonderful to have a safe place to spew.

Congrats on your new bean - for a sticky bean, and many months to come with it for you.

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #62
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Would like to join you ladies...again. Last time I joined I had a feeling I was going to mc again & I did. I've had 3 MCs in the last 10 months...2 CPs & 1 @ 8w5d. So far this one seems to be going ok. Tests have gotten darker & my breast tenderness is insane, but of course those signs are no guarantee as my 8w loss started out that way too. So I have a long way to go before I'm secure with this pregnancy, but I'm super excited to be here for now.
Welcome mama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post

Do any of you have days where your symptoms are not as noticeable and kind of freak out?!? I'm 9w3d and my nausea isn't nearly as bad and by breast tenderness isn't as bad either. It makes me freak a little because my last m/c I had nausea and one day it totally went away. I called the doc and they sent me to the ultrasound place where I found out the baby had died. :/ sometimes I wish I could enjoy nausea free (or lesser nausea) days. :/
I've had those days. Which is why I'm grateful for my doppler. I know there is a baby in there with a beating heart and that gets me through the uncertain days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post

Speaking of which... I don't want to "leave" the group once this baby's born, but I want to be sensitive to those of you still pregnant and restrict all my "oh, baby's doing this and that" posts and instead cheer the rest of you on. (Unless someone specifically asks about the baby, lol.)
I don't want you to leave. I think having the rainbow mamas stick around is encouraging. It's proof we can get through this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
I changed my ticker to reflect what baby was measuring at my ultrasound last week... holy moly, I hit 7 weeks already today! I know that's not much, but to me, it's going by fast already! Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!
Yay for 7 weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
It's exciting (and scary, imo!!) to move that ticker along!
I can remember moving it before 10 weeks... and now I'm getting really darn near 20 weeks - scary and amazing!
I'm not even comfortable yet putting a ticker in. I have a u/s on Wednesday, so maybe after I see a healthy baby I'll be ready for a little reality in my siggy.

Welcome Itasjoi. I know the feelings. I was very glad for this thread to have a place, especially early on, to express my hopes and fears.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #63
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Elena- Yes we can still make the mini Cadillacs!!! I loved those with Timmery too!!!! Just send a message through hyena cart or message me on here and I can get them going for you when you are ready We do offer them from time to time but we have been super busy with custom orders we haven't been listing much lately. Glad you liked them!!!!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #64
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Hi ladies...I am REALLY early to join you since I got my first real positive today, but I think I'm just really wanting to feel connected to someone who understands how I feel. Because frankly, I'm not sure how I feel. I feel like surely this must be going to be ok since there was no "reason" for our last loss, but then...I'm completely afraid to be hopeful too. I want to buy a sonogram machine and just look in there. Not like I could see anything. I just want to know if it's going to be ok or not NOW before I get all emotional and hopeful. Sorry...word throw up there. I'm only 12 dpo, so I really should just be quietly and patiently waiting to see how the next several days go, but I can't. I feel like we've been waiting too long for this not to be important.
So glad you're here with me!

Elena...when was your Levi born? My Levi is 2 also.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:32 PM   #65
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Ultrasound tomorrow.

I've walked out of an ultrasound to awful results many many times---listening to baby on the Doppler tonight has GREATLY lessened my anxiety about tomorrow! I know baby is alive---and kicking!!! Got a few goldfish flutters while laying here doing numbrix puzzles before I broke out the Doppler.

Now, lets just hope baby is growing perfectly! And I'm hoping for lots of good wiggles tomorrow morning too---and crystal clear pics too (hey, if I'm gonna think positive, might as well make it totally perfect, right?)

Also, progesterone suppository induced yeast infection (the first y.i. of my LIFE) is GONE using nothing more than high-dose OTC probiotics and eating a boat load of Greek yogurt! Seriously...NEVER want another one of those. All because I ran out of my preventative first -tri low-dose probiotics to fight constipation and I figured I hadn't been constipated, so no rush to get more til next shopping trip...3 days after I ran out I got my first symptoms of the y.i. ---sheesh!!! They could have warned me that that was a possible side effect!!! I'd have never run out!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]

Last edited by quicksilverNHS; 11-11-2012 at 11:36 PM.
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:59 AM   #66
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Hi ladies...I am REALLY early to join you since I got my first real positive today, but I think I'm just really wanting to feel connected to someone who understands how I feel. Because frankly, I'm not sure how I feel. I feel like surely this must be going to be ok since there was no "reason" for our last loss, but then...I'm completely afraid to be hopeful too. I want to buy a sonogram machine and just look in there. Not like I could see anything. I just want to know if it's going to be ok or not NOW before I get all emotional and hopeful. Sorry...word throw up there. I'm only 12 dpo, so I really should just be quietly and patiently waiting to see how the next several days go, but I can't. I feel like we've been waiting too long for this not to be important.
I think a lot of mamas on this thread can relate to those feelings. Dont be afraid to feel whatever you need to- excitement or fear! Congrats again! So glad to see you on this side!

Quote:
So glad you're here with me!

And same for you! So glad to see you here!!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:40 AM   #67
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
I'm not even comfortable yet putting a ticker in. I have a u/s on Wednesday, so maybe after I see a healthy baby I'll be ready for a little reality in my siggy.
I totally understand that. With a few of my miscarriages, the spotting/bleeding started a day or 2 after "coming out" on here and adding a ticker to my siggy - it's always slightly anxiety-inducing to add it now!
that you get to see a healthy bouncing bean in there and feel a bit more comfortable to add him to your siggy - even if it's not in a ticker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post
Elena- Yes we can still make the mini Cadillacs!!! I loved those with Timmery too!!!! Just send a message through hyena cart or message me on here and I can get them going for you when you are ready We do offer them from time to time but we have been super busy with custom orders we haven't been listing much lately. Glad you liked them!!!!
Awesome, thanks Amanda! I'll keep that in mind and be able to ask you gals to start them for me in another month or so!

Quote:
He was born about a month before yours! June 14th, 2010 (and 11 days late at that!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Ultrasound tomorrow.

Also, progesterone suppository induced yeast infection (the first y.i. of my LIFE) is GONE using nothing more than high-dose OTC probiotics and eating a boat load of Greek yogurt!
for a wonderful scan.

So glad you got rid of the YI rather easily! Hate those damn things. I've only ever had a few, and only when pregnant. They suck.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #68
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers
He was born about a month before yours! June 14th, 2010 (and 11 days late at that!)
Cool! DD was 10 days late & DS was 13 days late. This one may never come out!

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:27 AM   #69
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Cool! DD was 10 days late & DS was 13 days late. This one may never come out!

I honestly hope to go late again this time - a few more days pregnant
Although with Levi I had tons of anxiety going late, I don't think I would this time - I was trying for my first VBAC with him, and I was just more and more worried every day that it wasn't going to happen, seemed like I was having every odd against me for it to be unsuccessful. But it all went really well, and I'd love for it to happen again!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #70
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Praying for an absolutely perfect ultrasound scan today, Marie!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote