Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #71
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Hi! Just popping in to say hello. Work has been brutally busy lately, so I've been neglectful with my DS duties. But today I snuck away for a few minutes to finally make myself a ticker... and post it! It only took me like 4 months to work up the nerve to finally do that

Welcome to our new friends! Happy to see you here and hoping you love this group as much as we all do! Hope to be back to chat more regularly soon... if work ever gets more sane! Blah!!!

Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #72
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
Hi! Just popping in to say hello. Work has been brutally busy lately, so I've been neglectful with my DS duties. But today I snuck away for a few minutes to finally make myself a ticker... and post it! It only took me like 4 months to work up the nerve to finally do that
I'm very to see that ticker in your siggy!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #73
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Took my kids to the mall today. They wanted to go into build-a-bear. I've never bought one, always thought they were overpriced. But today a rainbow bear caught my eye and I had to have her. I named her 'Hope'. This will eventually be my baby's stuffed animal, but I'll snuggle it while we are awaiting our rainbow baby's arrival.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #74
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Took my kids to the mall today. They wanted to go into build-a-bear. I've never bought one, always thought they were overpriced. But today a rainbow bear caught my eye and I had to have her. I named her 'Hope'. This will eventually be my baby's stuffed animal, but I'll snuggle it while we are awaiting our rainbow baby's arrival.

Aww, great idea!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #75
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby
Awww way too cute!!!!!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #76
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #77
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
What an awesome idea!

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #78
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Very cute! Great idea! We bought one for DS and this babe during pregnancy. I loved having DS help with "mommys tummy baby" bear. I dont remember seeing the cute rainbow one when we went. That's just perfect!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #79
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Ultrasound tomorrow.
Hope all goes well. Having that doppler definitely is a great reassurance. My u/s is on Wed. I too feel less anxious because I know there is a baby with a heartbeat in there. Praying our u/s's give us confirmation of our hopes.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #80
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

Oh man I have my appointment on Wednesday. I'm excited and nervous. I can hear baby boo on my home Doppler which is a big sigh of relief though. I think I might ask for an ultrasound even if they find a heartbeat. I need a picture in case something happens to this baby. I've had ultrasounds of all of my babies so far and I would feel awful if I didn't get one with this one too. Any chance my midwife will go for that :/ hmm. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote