Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-14-2007, 07:02 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
He is leaking through everything at night!

Aarugh! We had such a great night system worked out for a while. Leo Baby Mighty Night insert, in a solid HH. He started leaking with just a tiny bit of pee spilling out of the top of the diaper, by his tummy. I started adding stuffin ovals to his wet zone, but he just kept wetting there more. I assume that leaking out the top like that is just because he is a boy, right?

I don't think I can stuff anything else in his diaper without it exploding. Should I add a big fleece cover to the mix? What about fleece pj's? (Geesh, it is still SO hot for that now) Wouldn't he still wake up with the fleece cover? I mean, the pee is still coming out of the diaper, and held against his skin even with a cover on top.

Yuck, this is really bugging me

Suzanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:19 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: He is leaking through everything at night!

Hi mama, we had this problem with my ds. I have never used a HH so I can't say this is your issue but with my ds, in order to prevent leaking out the top of his night dipes we had to have a dipe with a higher rise in front. Sizing up might help (that way you can put more in too) OR you migh just try another brand with a higher rise. I like the OS dipes for this reason...we could use a med setting for the days and a larger setting at night. Hope that helps!
Navy wife & SAHM to Mallory 8/02, Alexander 12/05 and Lydia 11/07.
Spitcairn is offline   Reply With Quote