Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
CHEAP infant and regular prefolds! Plus just added 4 brand new thirsties duo size 1!

Comes from a smoke free, pet free home. Most of these have just been sitting in a storage tub under the bed for awhile. We had a dog a year ago so there is a small chance there might be a stray hair, but hopefully we are all done with that.

ISO mostly PP, but may be interested in the following:

wooden baby/toddler toys in EUC
B brand toys (from Target) cat piano, dog guitar, etc.
Capri snap covers
Certain print Chelory PUL covers in aplix
A&A Burpy Bibs
Alva newborn 3-layer bamboo inserts

I'm due January 12th and I'm hoping to get rid of most of this stuff before the baby comes to clear some space, so don't be afraid to MMARO. Unless otherwise stated, I always ship same or next day via first class or priority and include delivery confirmation. I can't ship out of the country right now as it is difficult for me to get out of the house with a toddler and being this far along - unless you want to buy a large lot and then I might be motivated.

If you buy more then one set of prefolds I'll discount substantially as these are heavy to ship, the more you buy together the better. And if you buy 3 or more sets I'll throw in 4 FST, a set of homemade fleece liners, and a couple doublers.

Also, see everything else I have listed under mixed diaper lots here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1473829

12 unknown brand prefolds. Measure about 12x18 inches. I really don't know anything about them. Bought off FSOT and never used by me. They are white and appear in VGUC. $18 ppd

Set of 9 infant size prefolds. Measure about 11x14. 6 are cottonbabies brand, 3 are dyed green and 3 are dyed yellow. Then 3 unknown brand about the same size, dyed and embellished with a fabric strip down the middle. 1 is blue with colorful farm animals, 1 is orange with jungle scene, 1 is purple with motorcycles. $15 ppd for all.

Set of 12 Gerber DSQ prefolds, dyed by me the same as the GMD rainbow set. Measures aprox 12x17. never used as diapers, just as burp cloths. Colors are pretty splotchy since I dyed them after using them several times, so they didn't stain evenly. $15 ppd for all.

12 GMD orange-edge newborn prefolds, dyed by me. Boyish rainbow. Dye job is not perfect and has some dark spots especially on the orange. Otherwise in EUC. $23 ppd SOLD

I have 4 brand new still in package Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefolds size 1. Take 2 for $11 ppd, or all 4 for $20 ppd. SOLD!

Advertisement

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!

Last edited by ebandive; 01-06-2013 at 08:57 PM.
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump!

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
Old 11-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
KatieG-Lux
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: GMD Orange prefolds - 12 dyed, 12 undyed

Im interested in these
KatieG-Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #4
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieG-Lux View Post
Im interested in these
PM'd you last night.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:14 AM   #5
KatieG-Lux
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I guess I cant PM yet. You can email me at dockjmag81@gmail.com

Im interested in all 24. I have a couple questions though.

Im going to be a first time mom to twins, so I apologize if these are silly. Can you tell me if babies with sensitive skin react to the dye? Did you use snappies with these and if so how is the material in the fastening area?

Also, how much is the shipping to 85730 for all 24?

Thanks!

Katie
KatieG-Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:36 AM   #6
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: GMD newborn orange edge prefolds - dyed a boyish rainbow

bump for sold and price reduced on dyed!

Old 11-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #7
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump

Old 11-20-2012, 07:09 AM   #8
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: GMD newborn orange edge prefolds - dyed a boyish rainbow

bump

Old 11-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump

Old 12-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Bump