Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #11
disneylindsay
Registered Users
seller

Re: possible herpes on a 2 y/o

First off, I am so sorry to hear that your son is enduring with such pain! Regardless of what it is I would go right out and buy a bottle of Colloidal Silver and a dropper and I would be applying it to the sores directly. I would do this at 1-2 hour intervals and I would let him be diaperless for much of the day!! Colloidal silver will kill over 600 different types of bacteria and infections. Including very favorable results with Herpes... if you look up info on it even through wikipedia , it has been used for years!!

Advertisement

disneylindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:18 PM   #12
Oakleaf
Registered Users
Formerly: t***om
seller
seller

My Mood:

What detergent are you using? How long has it been happening? Does it clear up if you use disposables? Any chance it could be a food allergy or intolerance?
Oakleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #13
Oakleaf
Registered Users
Formerly: t***om
seller
seller

My Mood:

Next time he breaks out, try some Calmoseptine. You should be able to get it at Walgreens. It is most likely not cloth safe or very "green."

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
Oakleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #14
lashon20
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I agree about calmoseptine, that stuff is the best. I use to use it on patients' bedsores and they would be healed the next day after using it.

Last edited by lashon20; 11-14-2012 at 03:26 PM.
lashon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #15
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneylindsay View Post
First off, I am so sorry to hear that your son is enduring with such pain! Regardless of what it is I would go right out and buy a bottle of Colloidal Silver and a dropper and I would be applying it to the sores directly. I would do this at 1-2 hour intervals and I would let him be diaperless for much of the day!! Colloidal silver will kill over 600 different types of bacteria and infections. Including very favorable results with Herpes... if you look up info on it even through wikipedia , it has been used for years!!
Please research very carefully if you decide to use silver. It can cause irreversible damage
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/col...silver/AN01682
Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #16
ktgrok
Registered Users
seller

The main ingredient in the calmoseptine mentioned above is zinc. The other is menthol, which might burn. I'd get Desitin Extra Strength, it HAS to be the extra strength. Regular diaper ointments, regular desitin, butt paste, etc etc only have about 14 percent zinc. The extra strength has 40 percent. Give him an oatmeal bath to soothe and clean it. Then dry gently and smear on a LOT of the desitin. Total barrier. Then disposable diaper. Don't try to wipe off all the desitin each change. Instead, just wipe gently and then put more desitin on. The idea is that the cream stays on and makes a nice barrier so the skin can heal.
ktgrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #17
lissydoll99
Registered
seller

The RX cream he has, has zinc, and it actually smells JUST like Desitin. IDK about using silver. disposable diapers give him a chemical burn/ allergic reaction, we are not sure what it is about it, but every time... thus our use of cloth. We use LULUs detergent, and i do 2 extra rinse and spins after each wash. Im so flustered, i just want him to PL!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #18
holocene
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneylindsay View Post
This.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #19
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Is there any chance it's diet related? Since nothing is working, you might consider having him allergy tested. My toddler has some food issues (and probably celiac's) and it can present as a bleeding blistering diaper rash.
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #20
ktgrok
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissydoll99 View Post
The RX cream he has, has zinc, and it actually smells JUST like Desitin. IDK about using silver. disposable diapers give him a chemical burn/ allergic reaction, we are not sure what it is about it, but every time... thus our use of cloth. We use LULUs detergent, and i do 2 extra rinse and spins after each wash. Im so flustered, i just want him to PL!!!
Yes, but what strength is the zinc? It makes a big difference. You want around 40 percent.
ktgrok is offline   Reply With Quote