Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
slingmama4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Had our ultrasound! (pic)

Tuesday we went for our first ultrasound. It was a bit scary, but ended happily. I don't know if the lady was new at her job or what, but she had a hard time just finding my uterus. I am fluffy, so I figured they'd need to do a trans-vag u/s, but even with that she couldn't find my uterus? Honestly, I think she had the probe turned towards my backside. Anyhow, finally she found it and we couldn't find baby. Talk about scary. I've been so sick I was just like there has GOT to be a baby in there! Finally she found baby. She was not very good at her job. Nice lady, but terrible u/s technician.

I measured 8 weeks 4 days (tues). She said she couldn't get an accurate measurement? Dont know why. I thought I was 9 weeks exactly (tues). So, I'm sticking with what I thought because I am 99% sure when we conceived.
Anyhow, we got to see baby's tiny perfect heartbeat at 154! Made me cry! Last time i had an ultrasound (last pregnancy), we found out that baby's heart had stopped about 24 hrs before the u/s. So, seeing this bean's heartbeat flickering on the screen was such a beautiful blessing!
Anyhow, we are very happy to see a thriving bean and thanking God for one more gift!