Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #41
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
Re: If you got to choose what month to give birth, which would it be?

We have nasty, long, scorching hot, very humid summers here. It's hot from about May - September and finally starts cooling off in Oct/Nov.

So ideal due date for us is March/April. This way, I can be hugely pregnant during the cooler months.

Like a PP, I had my biggest baby, my second, at the end of August. I've NEVER sweated so much or been so smelly and slimy feeling EVER in my whole life. Ew.

Last edited by Kiliki; 11-14-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #42
Registered Users
Re: If you got to choose what month to give birth, which would it be?

DD was late July and this bean is due mid-late April. I'm one who doesn't mind being pregnant in the summer - I love the heat. DD's birthday was great, but I think will be a drag once she's school aged since it will fall during summer holiday making it hard for friends to attend. I think April, when this bean is due, is perfect - the weather is just starting to get nice so we can get outside lots without bundling up. I hate bundling babies up lol, I like lots of wonderfully nekkid newborn skin to kiss on I'm also pretty excited that this baby will be old enough for me to take into our local lake by summer - DD was still too little for the cool water, so didn't get into the lake until she was almost a year old.
chillimom is offline   Reply With Quote