Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #21
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic

I did lol, here is the test

IRL there is a pink shadow but nothing I would call clearly positive and the camera isn't picking it up. I've never seen shadows/lines with my wondfos before. I guess wait a few days and if my boobs still hurt on Monday go get a blood test?

I'm surprised I'm actually bummed there was no pretty second line.
I see the shadow but I don't know if I would call the positive or negative.

Well maybe you should rethink when you want another. Will DH be deployed or underway? A lot of commands are really family friendly and try to leave a sailor behind if they can around the due dates. I wouldnt stress about it till you get to that point. I was an Ombudsman for 3 years and we only had one sailor not make it home for the birth and its b/c she went super early.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

Advertisement

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie

I see the shadow but I don't know if I would call the positive or negative.

Well maybe you should rethink when you want another. Will DH be deployed or underway? A lot of commands are really family friendly and try to leave a sailor behind if they can around the due dates. I wouldnt stress about it till you get to that point. I was an Ombudsman for 3 years and we only had one sailor not make it home for the birth and its b/c she went super early.

I am calling this series of tests inconclusively maddening. He is deploying. I am not stressed per say, it just wouldn't not be my dream timing. My plan has been to go off birth control in a few months so that I get pregnant before this deployment with an in deal due date a few weeks before they come home. That way my hormones could settle out a bit before he comes home since Pregnant/postpartum I'm a tiny bit irrational with him lmao.

I am going to try to find the discipline to wait until Monday and test then. If I am pregnant Saturday is only two weeks exactly from the earliest we could have conceived. It took a while for me to test positive with DS so peeing on a stick every few hours is going to drive me batty when unless its a blaring BFP I'm not going to believe the tests either way!!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #23
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I am calling this series of tests inconclusively maddening. He is deploying. I am not stressed per say, it just wouldn't not be my dream timing. My plan has been to go off birth control in a few months so that I get pregnant before this deployment with an in deal due date a few weeks before they come home. That way my hormones could settle out a bit before he comes home since Pregnant/postpartum I'm a tiny bit irrational with him lmao.

I am going to try to find the discipline to wait until Monday and test then. If I am pregnant Saturday is only two weeks exactly from the earliest we could have conceived. It took a while for me to test positive with DS so peeing on a stick every few hours is going to drive me batty when unless its a blaring BFP I'm not going to believe the tests either way!!
Why are you guys short cycling? It seems like he just came from a deployment. Hopefully the timing will work out perfect. Its so hard to be on a boat and dealing with the schedule and trying to plan your family!

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
Old 11-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #24
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

Why are you guys short cycling? It seems like he just came from a deployment. Hopefully the timing will work out perfect. Its so hard to be on a boat and dealing with the schedule and trying to plan your family!

They just came back from a 2 month deployment (it was referred to that for some reason lol). Yes family planning around a boat is a PITA. I would kinda prefer a higher power intercede again and plan a baby for me so that timing is not on me lol!

Good thing I love DH being on a sub to be willing to deal!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #25
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

They just came back from a 2 month deployment (it was referred to that for some reason lol). Yes family planning around a boat is a PITA. I would kinda prefer a higher power intercede again and plan a baby for me so that timing is not on me lol!

Good thing I love DH being on a sub to be willing to deal!
Oh got ya! I was think "wow, thats a really short cycle!" LOL
Well in that case I hope I higher power takes control again!

Old 11-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #26
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

Oh ok! I guess Det is the Aviation equivalent. My DH is on Det right now (I think if is short for detachment)

Planning a baby around deployment is annoying. My husband is on a in 12 out 6 cycle. You either eat pregnant last min before deployment or right after deployment.

Good luck! Neither of mine were really planned. It's so much easier that way.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #27
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Test this morning with FMU after a 9 hour hold (which is really hard when you are getting up to nurse during that time lol) was stark white negative. I am thinking I just had a really bad evap line, which is really uncool.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #28
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Test this morning with FMU after a 9 hour hold (which is really hard when you are getting up to nurse during that time lol) was stark white negative. I am thinking I just had a really bad evap line, which is really uncool.
Evaps suck but you wanted it to be neg, so that's good right?

Old 11-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #29
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

Evaps suck but you wanted it to be neg, so that's good right?

Yes, ultimately a negative test is the best for our current situation. But the evap kinda got my hopes up lol. Even with awful timing I would love another baby. Just a few months and I will be TTC.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #30
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Yes, ultimately a negative test is the best for our current situation. But the evap kinda got my hopes up lol. Even with awful timing I would love another baby. Just a few months and I will be TTC.
Well your in the clear and hopefully when you are ready to TTC it'll happen quickly!