Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #51
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: NTNP November 11th -November 17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
Ok....yesterday I was at 10 dpo and took a pt with fmu. It was negative, so all day yesterday I had convinced myself that basically I have been going nuts the entire time. This morning something made me look at the tests I had bought. Turns out I bought the store brand version of e.p.t, which even after I had already had a sono at the dr with my dd never showed I was preggo. This morning I've had the icky nausa feeling again and it now feels like my boobs are going to explode. Should I go buy another brand of test today and test in the morning? If so, which brand is the most sensitive? AF is due on Wed.
Answer and First Response Early Results seem to be house favorites and Clear Blue digital seem to be good from what I see.

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 05:31 AM   #52
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well after two more tests I think I can safely say I'm out for this month. I guess technically I won't be out until AF comes, but I think I've fallen prey to the "everything is a pregnancy symptom" syndrome. Last month I had very bad PMS symptoms that caused me to question if we had a failure (since we were still preventing at the time), and it turned out to be nothing then. Oh well....
Old 11-17-2012, 06:30 AM   #53
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
Well after two more tests I think I can safely say I'm out for this month. I guess technically I won't be out until AF comes, but I think I've fallen prey to the "everything is a pregnancy symptom" syndrome. Last month I had very bad PMS symptoms that caused me to question if we had a failure (since we were still preventing at the time), and it turned out to be nothing then. Oh well....
Hugs, mama. I do the same thing. Last month, I had sore boobs and the weirdest period ever so I was convinced I was pg again but no dice. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #54
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Hugs, mama. I do the same thing. Last month, I had sore boobs and the weirdest period ever so I was convinced I was pg again but no dice. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks mama!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 AM   #55
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
That stinks mama It is hard when you feel like it could be it

AFM: Ugggh! Had a really rough night with the kids last night. DH was gone over night and the kids decided to get sick. DS was up from 1am until 4am Needless to say I had a big cup of coffee this morning. Now I am just waiting for DH to get home so that I can take them to the DR. Praying that the baby doesn't get sick too!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 11-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #56
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh

AFM: Ugggh! Had a really rough night with the kids last night. DH was gone over night and the kids decided to get sick. DS was up from 1am until 4am Needless to say I had a big cup of coffee this morning. Now I am just waiting for DH to get home so that I can take them to the DR. Praying that the baby doesn't get sick too!

I hope your DS is better soon and that everyone else stays healthy! Get some rest tonight!

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #57
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post

Uggh! Praying that YOU don't get sick! Nothing is worse than having sick kids and you can't take care of them yourself!!! Praying for your DS!