Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #101
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean
I'm going to take my bag of Reese's peanut butter cups (small bag!) and watch as much of Downton Abbey as I can before I fall asleep tonight! Anyone else have awesome plans for tonight?
Watching Avengers! Wish I could share that candy with you. I LOVE those. My 4 yr old has a peanut allergy so I can't bring those into the house.

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #102
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

CD1 for me. I am super bummed. 4 days late really? Headed to get the kids pics taken then no plans for the rest of the day.

Last edited by tedcgh; 11-17-2012 at 08:19 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #103
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Question Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

Do you all test out your hcg trigger shots too see how doing?

I'm trying to decide to test it out or not an when to start testing it out
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #104
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 8-Nov. 18

You can Update me to 2ww were going to wait a cycle before trying again, but stuff happens. :-) so here we are again....
Old 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #105
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am really having a hard time with my period starting. I thought I had super squinters a couple of times. Then AF being late, I really was getting hopeful. One of the girls in my DDC from my DS is in the July DDC and we had been talking about how fun it would be if we would be together again. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Sorry needed to vent and get over this. I think being sick and the cramps have just brought me down. Hoping the best for everyone in the 2WW. Sorry to be the downer.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #106
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh
I am really having a hard time with my period starting. I thought I had super squinters a couple of times. Then AF being late, I really was getting hopeful. One of the girls in my DDC from my DS is in the July DDC and we had been talking about how fun it would be if we would be together again. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Sorry needed to vent and get over this. I think being sick and the cramps have just brought me down. Hoping the best for everyone in the 2WW. Sorry to be the downer.
I feel for you! My period should be here in 2 days. I had super squinter a and then nothing and now how no reason to not assume that af will come. Am bummed and disheartened too . Hugs friend and let's US get pg this next round!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #107
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
I've been there too. Sorry your feeling blue.

AFM: Tonight is the last night of my active BCP's. Next week AF will show up and then game on! Pretty excited DH changed his mind and wants to TTC. I'm just really happy we are united on this decision. It was very painful for awhile there when we had a difference of opinion on more children. So glad we are on the same path!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #108
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Still need someone to take over the thread!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #109
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm...I don't know where. I called the RE's office w/ CD1 yesterday & we just couldn't get it together for baseline bloods & u/s, so I'm waiting until next cycle...which may or may not happen, b/c it's possible DP will be out of state @ retrieval time. Things are really hectic and stressful here; both DP & I are actively looking for jobs, my current commute just got another 10 miles longer (currently up to 85mi/day not including what I drive for fieldwork), we're switching DD's DC again, my FIL is coming for T'giving & will be here for who knows how long, DD has been tough, etc. I rather think that I don't need to add crazy-making hormone stuff to the mix right now
Old 11-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #110
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks girls. I have recovered from my funky mood. Getting ready for a fall party with friend's from our old church. Then tomorrow my DD turns 5. She has a lot of plans for her birthday.

Carrie sorry about all of the stressful craziness. Hoping the best for you and that the timing will be right soon.