Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #71
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the weekend!

My bread is so tall it hit the top of the bread machine during baking.

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #72
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Texting with my sister...she pipes up with It's good that she had a baby when I was done with having babies because I can recycle my baby stuff.

So hard to not write back saying I'm loosing money on this sister dear! I could have sold my CDs and would have if she hadn't shown interest. And I likely still would have sold some if it wasn't for the fact that she's going to be in France.....and to boot I get to pay nearly 200€ to travel to see her and take her the diapers. Grrr!
Old 11-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #73
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Between the cleaning, cooking, baking, and more cleaning (up after dinner) I made these for Oliver.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #74
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
OMG so cute. I love itty shoes. I wish your sister was here. I'd give her all of my cds. but they are all PFs mostly, lol.

Is the tall bread the recipe I was asking if it would fit in my bread machine? All reviews on that one said similar things.

House is so quiet. They went across the street. She got a radio for her room after we have had so many dance parties here with our ancient original iPod hooked up to our 30yo receiver.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #75
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I have learned if the bread machine walks away and takes a nosedive off the counter, that if I plug it back in it will remember exactly where it left off. I guess I should not leave it on the edge for the kids to see any more. But the pizza dough is safe.

I ate a apple fritter and instantly felt better, so I went and put away all my laundry, the only laundry I didn't put away last week. And now I'm exhausted. I need real food, methinks.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #76
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
OMG so cute. I love itty shoes. I wish your sister was here. I'd give her all of my cds. but they are all PFs mostly, lol.

Is the tall bread the recipe I was asking if it would fit in my bread machine? All reviews on that one said similar things.

House is so quiet. They went across the street. She got a radio for her room after we have had so many dance parties here with our ancient original iPod hooked up to our 30yo receiver.
No, this is one that came with the bread-maker. It has all the recipes in 3 weights. 750g, 1kg, and 1.5kg.

It's ok, no lasting damage
Old 11-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #77
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Well, I have learned if the bread machine walks away and takes a nosedive off the counter, that if I plug it back in it will remember exactly where it left off. I guess I should not leave it on the edge for the kids to see any more. But the pizza dough is safe.

I ate a apple fritter and instantly felt better, so I went and put away all my laundry, the only laundry I didn't put away last week. And now I'm exhausted. I need real food, methinks.
I'm glad the machine is ok
Old 11-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #78
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Janine, the very first bread maker I got (from a thrift store) was one of those really old ones that made the bread in a vertical tube. I used the recipe that came in the manual with it, and it did the same thing. Almost totally overflowed, pushed the lid up and everything. It is so freaky when it happens but like you said no lasting damage. Just a bit of a mess. As long as it doesn't walk off the counter.

DH and Ian are out on a drug run to Costco, so I told them to pick up a rotisserie chicken just in case the pizza dough fails. Or so DH and I can have BBQ chicken pizza if it doesn't.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #79
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Janine, the very first bread maker I got (from a thrift store) was one of those really old ones that made the bread in a vertical tube. I used the recipe that came in the manual with it, and it did the same thing. Almost totally overflowed, pushed the lid up and everything. It is so freaky when it happens but like you said no lasting damage. Just a bit of a mess. As long as it doesn't walk off the counter.

DH and Ian are out on a drug run to Costco, so I told them to pick up a rotisserie chicken just in case the pizza dough fails. Or so DH and I can have BBQ chicken pizza if it doesn't.
I have two bread machines...one is like you said. The second is a Tefal XL bread machine. It's normally big enough but I may have been a touch over on the yeast.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #80
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The dough appeared ok. IDK. I have a ham and cheese pizza and a BBQ chicken pizza in the oven now, we shall see. Some of the dry ingredients spilled on the floor when the machine took the leap, so the mix is off. It looked like mostly flour, not the sugar/salt/yeast, but IDK.