Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-18-2012, 06:57 AM   #1
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
August 2013!!

Guess I will cautiously start a thread for us getting our BFP's. looks like I am due August 3rd and this will hopefully be my 3rd August birth in a row! Here is my test last night at 10dpo

Attachment 125041

Looking forward to meeting the new August group!

Advertisement

Last edited by mvp529; 05-12-2013 at 11:49 AM.
mvp529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Re: August 2013!!

I think I'm due August 3rd as well but I really don't know. I got my first period October 27th. I have an October 2011 baby so finally got a period after he weaned. I spotted for about a week. We "tried" the week of nov. 5th and I got a positive yesterday. Big, bright positive. I'm wondering if I was already pregnant before we tried.

Any thoughts?

And congrats!!!
hollydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydawn
I think I'm due August 3rd as well but I really don't know. I got my first period October 27th. I have an October 2011 baby so finally got a period after he weaned. I spotted for about a week. We "tried" the week of nov. 5th and I got a positive yesterday. Big, bright positive. I'm wondering if I was already pregnant before we tried.

Any thoughts?

And congrats!!!
My test is a lot darker than I have seen for most 10 dpo so maybe your HCG is just doubling fast! Post the test and let me see!

Congrats to you!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Dang! I threw them away! (first was Digital, second was a first response dye test). Also took digital mid morning and then first response in the afternoon. But my positive line was as dark as the control line on yours. I think it's the control line....the line on the right?
Old 11-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydawn View Post
Dang! I threw them away! (first was Digital, second was a first response dye test). Also took digital mid morning and then first response in the afternoon. But my positive line was as dark as the control line on yours. I think it's the control line....the line on the right?
Sure sounds like you could be further along but if you are sure AF was on Oct 27th-maybe you ovulated early?
Old 11-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydawn

Any thoughts?

And congrats!!!
Oh and my baby is just 2 months older than yours! She was born aug 11.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #7
hollydawn
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
Oh and my baby is just 2 months older than yours! She was born aug 11.

Do you have others close in age like these will be? I'm guessing yes since you have eight?

My first two are 6 years apart so I am nervous for this age spread!

Regarding my October period....I think it was a period but it was spotting the whole time. Just used a panty liner throughout. Tmi sorry. It did last 8 days though. Maybe I am only 3 or 4 weeks and my hcg is just doubling fast. With my ds I tested after my missed period and got the faintest of lines but I know it's probably different every time.

I need to quit obsessing! Hopefully I'll have a dating ultrasound within the next week or two.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #8
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yes most of mine are 18 months apart. My last 2 including this baby will be 2 yrs apart

I love the close ages but obviously now I have a lot of hands to help. You will love the closeness and bond the little ones have. My 15 month old loves her 3 yr old brother. She kisses him constantly and he gives her whatever she wants. It's so cute!

Are u thinking twins?!!!!! That thought sends a shiver up my spine lol.

I need to call my dr soon so I can get an appointment in the next few weeks.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm [cautiously] due 7/27 or 8/1... I'm not quite sure when my O was this cycle. The ladies in my family tend to go 44 weeks, so who knows!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529
Guess I will cautiously start a thread for us getting our BFP's. looks like I am due August 3rd and this will hopefully be my 3rd August birth in a row! Here is my test last night at 10dpo

Looking forward to meeting the new August group!
Bump