Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 06:38 AM   #11
Heather8183
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Gallbladder Flush? Anyone try this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
It seems that true gallstones should be harder than gelatin.
They are, like dark little pebbles. However, maybe it's possible while they're in the body they're softer from being moist? No idea...I just know I have a little container of gallstones from when I had my gallbladder out and they're like rocks.

Advertisement

ES list IDDDSO Gira Diamonds & Stripes ringsling
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:42 AM   #12
peverroad
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I don't get it don't fats/ oil make it worse? I think once you have problems you will intill you get rid it and have surgery (not trying to bearer of bad news) hopefully I'm wrong. Good luck
-::- ((.* the buzz is all about.... check out my facebook http://facebook.com/romancepartiesbypaula2
peverroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:49 AM   #13
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil'mommakaye

I know, but it beats surgery!!!
I dont have ins. right now $ I have to do something!

I wonder if I am going to be able to get it down!
Surgery isn't bad. The cost yes. However depending on your state and income it could be less then insurance Copays. I didn't have that with gall bladder but did with hernia. Though with gall bladder I was out of my home state. I would look into it. See how much the hospital discounts for self pay. I got like 10% from gall bladder one and 40% from hernia one.
I am so glad I got the surgery. Though wish it wasn't an emergency thing. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. I would happily give birth pitocin induced 30 times before have that pain again! Oh and I had pit with my DD.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy S2 does not.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #14
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandni3 View Post
Here's a personal account of a couple doing a liver and gallbadder flush, not sure if it's the same one you're doing.
http://ourrawlife.blogspot.ca/2011/0...llbladder.html
It isnt the exact same, but just about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
It seems that true gallstones should be harder than gelatin.
I think they can vary in hardness. They say to drink apple juice or beet juice to soften the stones. the flush i am attempting is apples and grapes for a day then cleanse the 2nd day. I am adding an addtional day of eating only apples and grapes, so hopefully my stones will be smaller and softer in size :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by peverroad View Post
I don't get it don't fats/ oil make it worse? I think once you have problems you will intill you get rid it and have surgery (not trying to bearer of bad news) hopefully I'm wrong. Good luck
It looks as though you should do a cleanse like this every month or so. I have a feeling this was brought on from my Csect surgery and taking those nasty pharmisuticals. It really started up after i had Stella.
So if i cleanse and then start taking better care of my health, im hoping i wont have to worry about this too much anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
Surgery isn't bad. The cost yes. However depending on your state and income it could be less then insurance Copays. I didn't have that with gall bladder but did with hernia. Though with gall bladder I was out of my home state. I would look into it. See how much the hospital discounts for self pay. I got like 10% from gall bladder one and 40% from hernia one.
I am so glad I got the surgery. Though wish it wasn't an emergency thing. I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy. I would happily give birth pitocin induced 30 times before have that pain again! Oh and I had pit with my DD.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy S2 does not.
Surgery is a HUGE deal to me. I want to avoid it at all costs. i HATE Dr's. I have had NOTHING but horriable experiences with all doctors in my life time. not one has helped in any situation and ive always had a bad outcome.
I get anxiety just thinking about it. And we dont have ins at all right now. so surgery is definetly not an option.

Wish me luck mommas! I will keep you updated!

Today i am eating only apples and grapes and drinking water. I did have my morning cup of coffee though.... tomorrow and weds i wont be able to have it so I am getting one in today!

If anyone else has any input I would love to hear it!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #15
z2akids
Registered Users
seller

I think that personally I would go in first and get an actual diagnosis. Just going to the doc for an u/s to diagnose does not mean you'll be prepped for surgery right then and there. While your symptoms do sound like gallstones, there are other possibilities and I think I would want to make sure that I was at least trying to treat what I had.

I understand that you don't have insurance, but I would assume that as a result, you must maintain some sort of medican fund? An appointment and u/s shouldn't be outrageous to pay out of pocket.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #16
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by z2akids View Post
I think that personally I would go in first and get an actual diagnosis. Just going to the doc for an u/s to diagnose does not mean you'll be prepped for surgery right then and there. While your symptoms do sound like gallstones, there are other possibilities and I think I would want to make sure that I was at least trying to treat what I had.

I understand that you don't have insurance, but I would assume that as a result, you must maintain some sort of medican fund? An appointment and u/s shouldn't be outrageous to pay out of pocket.
I dont see how this would hurt to try for now.

If it relieves my issues, awesome! If not, then maybe I will consider seeing a Dr. about this. Hopefully i can get on an ins. plan by then!
Office visits alone are over 300$ that doesnt include the US and blood work they would want to do. I just cant (dont want to) afford that right now. Unless I was having sever life threatning issues, i DONT want to see a Dr. Not at all. Especially right before Christmas.
I just dont see how this can hurt to try. I was wondering if anyone else had tried it too.

Krystal
~My Star In Heaven~
Old 11-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #17
z2akids
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil'mommakaye View Post
I dont see how this would hurt to try for now.

If it relieves my issues, awesome! If not, then maybe I will consider seeing a Dr. about this. Hopefully i can get on an ins. plan by then!
Office visits alone are over 300$ that doesnt include the US and blood work they would want to do. I just cant (dont want to) afford that right now. Unless I was having sever life threatning issues, i DONT want to see a Dr. Not at all. Especially right before Christmas.
I just dont see how this can hurt to try. I was wondering if anyone else had tried it too.
Honestly, I don't see how it will help. I doubt it will hurt. (unless the problem isn't gallstones and it means a longer time until diagnosis of whatever the problem actually is). But, I don't see the stones being "softened" or otherwise made smaller and more passable by the cleanse. The apple juice isn't going to come into contact with the gallbladder, even if the juice would soften the stones if in contact with them.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #18
eliz7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
There is a med they can give you to shrink gallstones and it takes 6-7 months. So I can't imagine juice will do it in a day. Anyone with gallbladder issues is told to eat a low fat diet so ingesting that amount of olive oil can definitely make things worse. I would instead eat VERY low fat and that can help. My friend was able to put the surgery off for a year by adjusting his diet.
Happy to be again after a bit of a break
eliz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #19
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by z2akids View Post
Honestly, I don't see how it will help. I doubt it will hurt. (unless the problem isn't gallstones and it means a longer time until diagnosis of whatever the problem actually is). But, I don't see the stones being "softened" or otherwise made smaller and more passable by the cleanse. The apple juice isn't going to come into contact with the gallbladder, even if the juice would soften the stones if in contact with them.
I believe it is the malic acid in the apples/apple juice that "softnes the stones" for easier passing. Also eating/drinking only apples and juice is helping cleanse the colon so the stones can pass more freely.
There is just so many great reviews on this, that to me is worth a try.
I just hope this doesnt become anything more severe!
Please just wish me luck and hope for the best.

Krystal
~My Star In Heaven~
Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #20
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliz7
There is a med they can give you to shrink gallstones and it takes 6-7 months. So I can't imagine juice will do it in a day. Anyone with gallbladder issues is told to eat a low fat diet so ingesting that amount of olive oil can definitely make things worse. I would instead eat VERY low fat and that can help. My friend was able to put the surgery off for a year by adjusting his diet.
I believe the reason for the oil is because you spend a few days eating none so that the bile builds up then the oil makes it all come out helping to "flush" the stones from your system.