Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #211
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

Re: THANKSGIVING! KAL ~ Nov 18-24

I have officially folded all of the clean laundry in my house but I won't even begin to admit to the amount of laundry that still needs to be washed

I am sitting here eating a muffin, when Memphis walks up and signs 'eat' so I give him a bite. He pulled it back out of his mouth, and set it on my bed so I said "oh no, don't put that on mommy's bed, it is yucky!" so he looks at me, raises one eye brow, reaches over without even looking and slides the muffin off the bed and onto the floor He cracks me up!

Advertisement

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #212
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
I wish I was getting packages. I am starting to xmas shop..so they will be pouring in soon. I got the girl some clothes today from gymbo. They were having a great sale and then another 20% off, most things were Target price after both discounts.

There is a black friday itouch posting in about a half hour on amazon, I'm going to see what kind of sale they do for it. I am debating on another vs the ipad mini. Decisions, decisions. The kids probably dont' care either way but mama wants to play w/the ipad
DH wants to get me an ipad mini...but I think its cuz he wants to use my regular ipad, stinker.

He was excited and bought a new Samsung LED flat screen yesterday from Sears on sale. Its black friday priced and they released the sale early. I told him Merry Christmas, now I don't need to shop for him. The picture is sooo much clearer than our Sony LCD and half the price we purchased it at 3-4 years ago on Black Friday.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #213
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBananas View Post
I have officially folded all of the clean laundry in my house but I won't even begin to admit to the amount of laundry that still needs to be washed

I am sitting here eating a muffin, when Memphis walks up and signs 'eat' so I give him a bite. He pulled it back out of his mouth, and set it on my bed so I said "oh no, don't put that on mommy's bed, it is yucky!" so he looks at me, raises one eye brow, reaches over without even looking and slides the muffin off the bed and onto the floor He cracks me up!
I dont think you can ever getr all your laundry done. I cant and we are only five.

that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2 View Post
DH wants to get me an ipad mini...but I think its cuz he wants to use my regular ipad, stinker.

He was excited and bought a new Samsung LED flat screen yesterday from Sears on sale. Its black friday priced and they released the sale early. I told him Merry Christmas, now I don't need to shop for him. The picture is sooo much clearer than our Sony LCD and half the price we purchased it at 3-4 years ago on Black Friday.
get it!
Old 11-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #214
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

What is the difference between LED and LCD? I have paid little attention to the world of TVs since we so rarely use ours
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #215
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

back from playpark and shopping! Had to travel to two targets but we got our carseats. I went to the one in Oregon so I could save tax and they didn't have the boy color So i bought the girl one to exchange for the boy one by our house. So I only had to pay tax on one carseat.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #216
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Laundry folding will be completed later in my house. It is usually laundry folding party after picking up Butch, but I need to take #1 to get fitted for his mouthguard today so we are late getting Butch. We'll hopefully still get it all done tonight. Thankfully DH carried most of it up already. And, I'm still putting last weeks stuff away. DH got it folded, but that is all the further he got with it.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #217
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
back from playpark and shopping! Had to travel to two targets but we got our carseats. I went to the one in Oregon so I could save tax and they didn't have the boy color So i bought the girl one to exchange for the boy one by our house. So I only had to pay tax on one carseat.
Sales tax just seems bizarre to me now. We stopped at a Subway when we went to Madrona I think it was, and got charged tax and hubby was like thinking the cash register went all wonky.
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #218
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh and remember that dream where I thought we were having an earthquake last sunday?

well my dream was just a week early!

we had one at 615 this morning!

I woke up felt the bed shake and my lamp was dancing. I was like...okay am I dreaming or did that just happen. Then I heard a truck a block away and thought oh maybe that was it, Erica you are such a dork...go back to bed.

So I did.

And at playpark one of the moms was on her ipad ( whole nother issue)...and she said hey did you hear about the earthquake last night? I was like really!!!!! But I told her I thought it was more this morning.

So she looked it up and it was a 3.2 right by our house!
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 11-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #219
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
Sales tax just seems bizarre to me now. We stopped at a Subway when we went to Madrona I think it was, and got charged tax and hubby was like thinking the cash register went all wonky.
yeah it sucks!

you don't get taxed on prepackaged food (groceries)...but if it's prepared for you (i.e. restaurants) they charge you tax
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 11-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #220
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2

Did you get your paypal shipping notices from the land of the sand and surf?
Yup!

my iPhone is a trixie little hobbit that never really says what I mean!