Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #31
z2akids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Gallbladder Flush? Anyone try this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil'mommakaye View Post
I believe it is the malic acid in the apples/apple juice that "softnes the stones" for easier passing. Also eating/drinking only apples and juice is helping cleanse the colon so the stones can pass more freely.
There is just so many great reviews on this, that to me is worth a try.
I just hope this doesnt become anything more severe!
Please just wish me luck and hope for the best.
I wouldn't worry about your colon. If the stones are small enough to pass through the billiary system, they aren't going to have any trouble in the colon.

I do hope that this works for you. I simply don't see any reason why it would based on my limited knowledge of A&P.

Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #32
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by z2akids View Post
I wouldn't worry about your colon. If the stones are small enough to pass through the billiary system, they aren't going to have any trouble in the colon.
I do hope that this works for you. I simply don't see any reason why it would based on my limited knowledge of A&P.
This is the biggest thing i am wondering/worried about. and why i am feeling a little skeptical. im sure its a great colon flush and that may be why people feel so much better after it? but if those stones where really as big as some people are proclaiming, there would be pain associated with them passing though the Billary sys. Thats some small tubing up in there.

At this point, for me, I just have an uncomfortable full feeling and lots of pressure around my gallbladder/liver area. Hard time digesting, burping a lot, nausea, minor pain like a burning kinda, night sweats and more. maybe a good colon cleanse will help? or worst off I will end up in the ER in surgery tomorrow.

Heck, at least one way or the other it will be taken care of in the next few days right?

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #33
MsGiggles
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliz7 View Post
There is a med they can give you to shrink gallstones and it takes 6-7 months. So I can't imagine juice will do it in a day. Anyone with gallbladder issues is told to eat a low fat diet so ingesting that amount of olive oil can definitely make things worse. I would instead eat VERY low fat and that can help. My friend was able to put the surgery off for a year by adjusting his diet.
The standard care while you have gallstone attacks is to severely limit your fat intake, especially at any single sitting. Be careful, mama! I've known a few pg mamas who avoided further attacks & pushed surgery off til after giving birth by doing the low-fat diet.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #34
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

I found this site that goes into each "fact/fiction" on this cleanse and has resource links to back it up. Well it may not be all "stones" coming out as many had once stated, it does cleanse and some can be extracted. So i am going to go and give it a try. please wish me luck!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #35
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hope it works well for you!

I know my mom is big on this cleanse. She does it every once in awhile. She drinks a little water with lemon and cranberry every day the rest of the time.

FWIW, I recognize the name given in the link above. I know a couple people that have followed that ladies advice for different types of cancer.

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 11-19-2012 at 05:53 PM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote