Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #371
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPerfectLife
Target/OldNavy/Anything I can find at Goodwill/Savers sz 14. Weight 173, height 5'4". Honestly , in any facet of my imagination I cannot envision a size 6 as needing weight loss. Not to offend, just srsly baffling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DS Forum
But I totally get what you are saying!! When I was 169 I'd thought less than 145 was just dreaming. But now, it's a goal. It's funny how it works.

Advertisement

Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #372
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

I was 108 before DS1 and 125 befoe DS2 which was a 2 for me. I am used to being small. I am trying to get to 130.
Dang Kimmie! No wonder you've been hurting. I didnt realize you were such a small frame. I knew Corrine was a petite mama.

I've been 135 plus since 7th grade. My lowest since say 16 yo was like 138. I kept that number until nursing school. But I wasn't large. I played year round, die hard, softball.

Now to look like I did at 138 or even wear the same size I'd have to be a good 10# less than then, would be my guess.
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #373
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I like Kimmie I was 125 and 5'9" when I got pregnant with DD1, 222 with DD2 (after losing 43lbs). I have always been small until I got pregnant. It took them 10 yrs to figure out I had a thyroid problem. I am now 10lbs from my pre DD2 weight and working hard for that.

My goal is 140 because I feel at my height 125 was almost to tiny. I will be happy though at healthy again.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #374
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm up to 138 today hope I'm not plateauing again.

I was 5'0 and 120-125 pre preg. I'm 138 now. I'd like to get back down to 120-125 again, but healthy and with muscle. I had eating disorders then so that might not even be possible, but I'm trying. Eating clean, drinking tons of water, exercising about 8 hours a week.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #375
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13
I'm up to 138 today hope I'm not plateauing again.

I was 5'0 and 120-125 pre preg. I'm 138 now. I'd like to get back down to 120-125 again, but healthy and with muscle. I had eating disorders then so that might not even be possible, but I'm trying. Eating clean, drinking tons of water, exercising about 8 hours a week.
How much calories are you eating? Maybe you need to up your calories?

I too, have had eating disorders. I was anorexic in high school, got down to 93 pounds. Later, i was bulimic. I still have those urges to purge, but i know better.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #376
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76

How much calories are you eating? Maybe you need to up your calories?

I too, have had eating disorders. I was anorexic in high school, got down to 93 pounds. Later, i was bulimic. I still have those urges to purge, but i know better.
I was both. Not sure how many calories I eat a day. I don't count them. I just eat when I'm hungry. I've cut out grains and sweeteners and so far that's helped me lose at least 4 lbs.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #377
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My victory today: had to tighten my belt again! I've gone from the first (biggest) notch to the fourth notch in. Woot!

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 11-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #378
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire
My victory today: had to tighten my belt again! I've gone from the first (biggest) notch to the fourth notch in. Woot!

Woot!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #379
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post

Awesome!! I tried on a pair of my old jeans, the next size down from what I'm currently wearing because mine were getting baggy, and they fit perfectly!

Downside is I'm having a stressful day... kids fighting...completely not ready for our trip next week.... christmas gifts that are being shipped are lost in transit... gift card I ordered with CC points is lost in transit... other orders that made it were shipped Purolator which doesn't deliver rural so now I have to drive 40 minutes to get them.... sigh. Trying to keep my resolve but on days like this all I want to do is eat.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #380
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post

well that is just awesome!

I went running today and used my HRM. Love it!