Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Conferences were today. Everyone loves my new science program, so that bodes VERY well for my job (we are not tenured, but have to be rehired every fall). Sucky part: my last conference laughed at my story about DS, and said 2 1/2 is a great distance between 2 kids, when are we having another. Today is one month since June was born at 8 weeks. Talk about a punch in the gut. I stayed ok there, but cried for the 20 minute ride home. What a kick in the teeth. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her- I KNOW she'd feel awful, and there's no sense in two people feeling that way, KWIM? It's not like she meant to hurt me.

Ugh. I need hugs and liquor tonight. Alas, I won't HAVE liquor, just drink hot cocoa and pretend...

Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #12
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Mel...Hang in there mama! We need our Rainbow babies!

for all and FX for BFP's!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:40 AM   #13
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I succumbed to temptation and tested today. I had to. Ok, in honesty, I have been since 3 dpo. Lol.

Anyway, I couldn't tell if there was a line today or not. A shadow maybe? It's usually stark white, so I'm optimistic. Fingers crossed! You better believe I'm intensifying my efforts to 2 tests a day

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #14
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Dude. There is a shadow of a FRIGGIN LINE

I'm not sure this is possible. I'm NOT letting my mind go there right now- ill be too upset if I find out I was just imagining rainbows.

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 11-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #15
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

I'm not sure this is possible. I'm NOT letting my mind go there right now- ill be too upset if I find out I was just imagining rainbows.

Ok well now you HAVE to test again and post a pic
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #16
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon

Ok well now you HAVE to test again and post a pic
I tried , it didn't show up. It is embarrassingly light, as in, I have to take my contacts out to see it. DH saw it though. I'll try tonight with the dslr camera.
Because I keep my sticks

Last edited by Hope4More; 11-20-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #17
twinmomstl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have been a long time lurker on this forum and now joining you ladies.

Screen name: twinmomstl (Real Name): Ashley
Children and ages: Identical twins Gavin and Dominick (Aug. 2008)
Losses:
Diagnosis: anovulation (I'm thinking PCOS but I don't have enough cysts for them to call it that)
Treatment: Starting Clomid next cycle
Next Appt: January
Cycles TTC another: Since Dec. 2010
Working my dream job as NICU Nurse . I have two not so little monsters Dominick and Gavin born 08/08/08 Still TTC #3
twinmomstl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #18
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok ladies, what do you think? Evap or for real? FMU. I know I know, test again in the morning, but GEESH, that's 10 hours away...

Attachment 125254

Attachment 125255

And enhanced for your viewing pleasure:

Attachment 125256

Last edited by Hope4More; 02-20-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #19
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

The pics are tiny on my computer so I'm not sure, excited for you though!

So today I had some pain on one side so my dr wanted to see me to rule out an actopic. Well there is no ectopic, but they couldn't see anything either. She said it was too early. They had me do a urine test and she said it was very light pink. I am either 18 or 19 dpo, it concerns me a bit that it was light, they did a beta and ill get results tomorrow, but I hope it's not a bad sign, I keep just hoping maybe the office just used an interned cheapie and that it's light because it wasn't fmu.what do you all think?
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:36 PM   #20
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc

The pics are tiny on my computer so I'm not sure, excited for you though!

So today I had some pain on one side so my dr wanted to see me to rule out an actopic. Well there is no ectopic, but they couldn't see anything either. She said it was too early. They had me do a urine test and she said it was very light pink. I am either 18 or 19 dpo, it concerns me a bit that it was light, they did a beta and ill get results tomorrow, but I hope it's not a bad sign, I keep just hoping maybe the office just used an interned cheapie and that it's light because it wasn't fmu.what do you all think?
Take one of yours tomorrow (or take one of whatever brand you used), and it should be darker than what you had at first, right ?