Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #1011
angelalaws09
Registered Users

Re: ***Clomid Club***

anyone here use clomid for baby #1 and now using it to try for baby #2???

Advertisement

angelalaws09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #1012
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I didn't have any problems with 1 or 2 but after coming off depo I am having a tough time ovulating, much less getting pregnant.
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #1013
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I took 100mg clomid this cycle and my skin hates me for it. I went to bed last night and woke up with 5, FIVE, huge pimples. I have gained 2 more today. Also when I say huge I mean like about the same size as the clomid pill itself! I should take "before" and "after" pictures and sell them to an acne company. Full coverage make up is my friend right now
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:18 PM   #1014
TooBusyBearcubs
Registered Users
Formerly: K**ten
seller

My Mood:

Quietly stepping into this thread... :wave2:

Name: K
DH: DH
Children: DS "BamBam" 5/08, DD "BuggyBear" 12/09
Fertility hurdles: LPD, extended AF (plus spotting = 2+weeks each cycle), other potential undiagnosed
BCP: One week of BCP in Nov '12
TTC Since: December 2012
Meds: Progesterone & Clomid

My OBGYN is putting me on Clomid to support ovulation. I have been diagnosed with LPD (spotting starts at 6-8dpo). I am already O'ing on my own, but miscarried this past month at 13dpo, despite normal hCG level AND oral progesterone.
What can you ladies tell me about Clomid? Being over 30 and O'ing already, I know there is an increased possibility of multiples, but is it really that much of a reality? DH's aunt & uncle are twins, so there's that, too.
What is the average wait until a BFP with Clomid? What are your most common side effects?
TooBusyBearcubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #1015
ameliaandmacie'sboutique
Registered Users

My Mood:

Is it okay if I join. Just finished my first medicated cycle... cycle starting either today or tomorrow. I have to go for an ultra sound to make sure there are no cysts from this last cycle.
Name: Mollie
BDing partner/DH: DH Joe
Children: DD 3-15-05, DD 2-7/07 DD 8-13-09
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): PCOS and vasectomy reversal 7/1/13
Months TTC: 1 month
Meds: metformin 500mg twice a day, clomid 100mg 3-7
Old 08-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #1016
rhiannonk
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey first Clomid round getting ready to start here...

Name: Rhiannon
BDing partner/DH: Steve (but we have a donor)
Children: Step kids Lena15, Tony16, Nic19 & Ashley21
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): PCOS dx. July 13
BCP: A lot from 16-24ish
Months TTC: Total? 4 years.... recently 10months
Meds: Metformin 2000mg, A 10day round of Provera, and my first round of Clomid 50mg starting soon.
rhiannonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:23 PM   #1017
AzulMariposa
Registered Users
seller

I will be starting clomid next cycle, Hoping for quick results
Old 04-30-2014, 11:09 AM   #1018
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulMariposa View Post
I will be starting clomid next cycle, Hoping for quick results
Hi, I'm on my second round of clomid, this thread appears to be pretty dead, hopefully more ladies join in.
I'm currently 9DPO and waiting to ovulate, I already ovulate on my own and have pretty regular cycles, but I was recently dx with diminished ovarian reserve, so my dr. put me on clomid, and DHEA and CoQ10 supplements to improve my chances of conceiving.

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:20 PM   #1019
AzulMariposa
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
Hi, I'm on my second round of clomid, this thread appears to be pretty dead, hopefully more ladies join in.
I'm currently 9DPO and waiting to ovulate, I already ovulate on my own and have pretty regular cycles, but I was recently dx with diminished ovarian reserve, so my dr. put me on clomid, and DHEA and CoQ10 supplements to improve my chances of conceiving.
I hope it works out for you! I am doing a slightly controversial thing...and buying clomid on the internet. I am not having fertility problems, but I want twins. When my mom was pregnant with me it started as twins (she told me in middle school, I had always felt like I should have had a sister, She said I started asking her where my sister was, why wasn't she with us at a young age) I know that having twins will not completely make the empty feeling go away, but I am hoping that if I do have twins that watching them grow up with the bond that I so badly missed as a child will help me heal. I already have increased odds, but DH said this is the last pregnancy for us, and I just had to try to increase the chances as much as I could. I know it is not a popular choice, but it is what feels right for me. I will tell my midwife at my first appointment that I was on clomid.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:49 PM   #1020
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulMariposa View Post
I hope it works out for you! I am doing a slightly controversial thing...and buying clomid on the internet. I am not having fertility problems, but I want twins. When my mom was pregnant with me it started as twins (she told me in middle school, I had always felt like I should have had a sister, She said I started asking her where my sister was, why wasn't she with us at a young age) I know that having twins will not completely make the empty feeling go away, but I am hoping that if I do have twins that watching them grow up with the bond that I so badly missed as a child will help me heal. I already have increased odds, but DH said this is the last pregnancy for us, and I just had to try to increase the chances as much as I could. I know it is not a popular choice, but it is what feels right for me. I will tell my midwife at my first appointment that I was on clomid.
Good luck, I really hope you get your twins, I have to admit that I'm slightly excited about the posibility of conceiving twins, but given our dx I would be the happiest mama on earth if I can just have one more baby.

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote