Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2012, 06:05 AM   #11
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
Am I right in thinking most women O about 10 days past the first day of their menstral cycle? I can't remember.
I think that in a "normal" 28 day cycle that it is around day 14...but that being said, even when my cycles were shorter (30 days) I O'd later than that, and still do around CD 18-22 most months, but my cycle keeps getting longer (up to 38-40 days some months now)

CD 14 for me today, seem to be starting to gear up to O, not sure why that is happening already...perhaps I really am only fertile in November (both kids conceived that month afaik)

Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 07:23 AM   #12
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick View Post
I think that in a "normal" 28 day cycle that it is around day 14...but that being said, even when my cycles were shorter (30 days) I O'd later than that, and still do around CD 18-22 most months, but my cycle keeps getting longer (up to 38-40 days some months now)

CD 14 for me today, seem to be starting to gear up to O, not sure why that is happening already...perhaps I really am only fertile in November (both kids conceived that month afaik)
We joke that I can only get pregnant in February. 2 MC and 2 Kids all conceived in February, possibly March 1. Haha. I really want to avoid another winter baby, but I don't think I can TTA for a month if it is my only chance.

CD 4. The bleeding is getting lighter already. I certainly hope it doesn't stick around for 10 days like it has been lately. Most months it would still be pretty have today. So I am hoping it will be over by Thursday and I don't have to deal with it at all on vacay.
My cycles have been getting longer each month that I chart. My first cycle was some weird anovulatory 14 day thing, then 25, then 30, then 35 this last one was 42. It is like my body is revolting against it.

Yesterday was DD's 5th birthday. I had so much fun with her. We went to a children's museum with a couple of her friends, baked a cake together, and then went for her dinner request with my oldest sister and parents. She got to eat with her favorite cousin which I think was more of a highlight than getting to eat out.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #13
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick View Post

Oh thats right! It should be in the middle of the cycle. Thank you! Before I was put on the pill my cycles were crazy! I couldn't even tell you how long they were. What's weird is they went wacky all of a sudden. Hopefully I will not have any issues....still to be determined.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

Hi Everyone. I hope I can join you soon. I've been lurking for months, but the timing has been off and DH and I were waiting to TTC for at least a year. However, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor gave me some pretty devastating news; my FSH levels are really high and suggest poor ovarian reserves. I'm only 30, but it looks like I'm running out of eggs. I'm torn now as to whether to start TTC right away, or just to accept that DS will likely be an only child. I hope it's okay if I hang around here while deciding. I'm on CD 2, so I will be trying to make my decision in time to TTC this cycle (but of course that depends on DH.)
Layney82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #15
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layney82 View Post
Hi Everyone. I hope I can join you soon. I've been lurking for months, but the timing has been off and DH and I were waiting to TTC for at least a year. However, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor gave me some pretty devastating news; my FSH levels are really high and suggest poor ovarian reserves. I'm only 30, but it looks like I'm running out of eggs. I'm torn now as to whether to start TTC right away, or just to accept that DS will likely be an only child. I hope it's okay if I hang around here while deciding. I'm on CD 2, so I will be trying to make my decision in time to TTC this cycle (but of course that depends on DH.)
:wave2: Welcome!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #16
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i will be taking over the thread effective immediately as deanna's grandpa is in rapidly failing health...i cant edit the post that she made, so i have to make a new one...link to come.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:23 AM   #17
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layney82 View Post
&

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
i will be taking over the thread effective immediately as deanna's grandpa is in rapidly failing health...i cant edit the post that she made, so i have to make a new one...link to come.
Thank you Becky...thinking about you Deanna!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #18
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar
Thank you Becky for taking over! Thank you Deanna for being a great support. Hoping the best of you. Thinking of you and your family during this happy and sad/difficult time.

Getting ready for hosting Thanksgiving. I am nervous because my relationship with my ILs is less than stellar. They are going to show up way to early, they always do. Somehow after 10 years they still somehow, "didn't realize how quickly" they can get here. At least when she barges through my door MIL always says something stupid like, "well we thought it would take us longer to get here." Why can't they be normal and show up late? DH is convinced that he is frying the turkey this year. It sounds gross to me, but we will see.

Only CD5. I am hopeful that AF will have moved on by this weekend.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #19
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh

Thank you Becky for taking over! Thank you Deanna for being a great support. Hoping the best of you. Thinking of you and your family during this happy and sad/difficult time.

Getting ready for hosting Thanksgiving. I am nervous because my relationship with my ILs is less than stellar. They are going to show up way to early, they always do. Somehow after 10 years they still somehow, "didn't realize how quickly" they can get here. At least when she barges through my door MIL always says something stupid like, "well we thought it would take us longer to get here." Why can't they be normal and show up late? DH is convinced that he is frying the turkey this year. It sounds gross to me, but we will see.

Only CD5. I am hopeful that AF will have moved on by this weekend.
Haha! That makes me laugh. We avoided the IL's this year and the trip to another city. She always undercooks and tries to serve my family of 10 like she is serving 4 adults. I'm always left hungry and at Jack in the box! Then when it's time for bed she can never find the blankets and my poor kids are trying to share a few! I've never figured this out

Btw, the fried turkey is awesome!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #20
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Cool Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 19-Dec. 2

Here is photo of what my test look like since been testing out the trigger shot. Hope next week bring great news for us. Been so long trying shewww...

slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote