Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #201
eLeMeNO_Pee
Registered Users

Re: Black friday!!

Now that our e-mail has gone out, I can post our deals! We're focusing on Cyber Monday this year, with a little something extra to really showcase our fabulous consultants on Small Business Saturday, and of course the FuzziBunz Buy 4, Get 2 promo that runs from Fri-Mon.

From our e-mail newsletter:

Quote:
Black Friday
Begins at 12:00 am Central

Buy 4 FuzziBunz Elite OS diapers, get 2 FREE!
(Load 6, 12, or 18 into your cart, and the price of 2, 4, or 6 will automatically be deducted from your order! This is so that you can select the colors of your freebies from our available stock!)

Small Business Saturday

Begins at 12:00 am Central; ends at 11:59 pm Central.

Any order placed through your local eLeMeNO-Pee consultant* will receive a SURPRISE Planet Wise freebie, randomly drawn from a selection of THREE popular Planet Wise products!
*To qualify, orders must be placed by the consultant, not by using the consultant's link on our Web site.

Cyber Monday
***FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75!!!***

Begins at 12:00 am Central; ends at 11:59 pm Central.

Thirsties

Duo Hemp Pocket Diaper – 15% off, with SELECT PRINTS 25% OFF! (Orig. price $18.50-$19.50)

Booty Luster, 4 oz. – 25% off (Orig. price $6.25)

Fab Wipes – 15% off (Orig. price $12.25)

Wahmies

All day wet bags – $16.50 (Orig. price $21.95)

Beeboo Babies

Fleece Soaker Shorts – $13.50 (Orig. price $15.95)

Bravado

Body Silk Seamless – 25% off (Orig. price $49.00)

Original Nursing Bra – 25% off (Orig. price $35.00)

FuzziBunz

(Load 6, 12, or 18 into your cart, and the price of 2, 4, or 6 will automatically be deducted from your order! This is so that you can select the colors of your freebies from our available stock!)

Perfect size – 15% off (Orig. price $13.95 - $16.95)

Trickle-free Trainers – 25% off (Orig. price $13.95 - $16.95)

All sales on discounted items are final; promotions apply only while in-stock supplies last.

Advertisement

Ask me about becoming a Consultant and earning an income by geeking out about CDs!
eLeMeNO_Pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #202
twood80
Registered Users
seller
seller

Fuzzibunz email newsletter to customers this morning said their sale is buy four get 2 free for ONE SIZE Fuzzibunz. The previous newsletter didn't make such a restriction. Do any of you retailing ladies know if the perfect size diapers will also be on sale (either from you or direct from Fuzzibunz)? Thanks ladies!
twood80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #203
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twood80 View Post
Fuzzibunz email newsletter to customers this morning said their sale is buy four get 2 free for ONE SIZE Fuzzibunz. The previous newsletter didn't make such a restriction. Do any of you retailing ladies know if the perfect size diapers will also be on sale (either from you or direct from Fuzzibunz)? Thanks ladies!
The way I interpreted it was that we (retailers) could do whatever we wanted, so I would assume we could do any sale we want with sized. We only have a few sized in stock so my store wouldn't apply.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #204
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twood80 View Post
We can do whatever sale we want but the only one they are reimbursing us for is the buy 4 get 2 free on the elites. We were originally going to do 20% off, but I think to keep it easy, we're extending this to the sized diapers.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #205
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am surprised Cotton Babies is not doing better deals... or maybe they are just waiting until the last minute to announce?

Of course, they did have everything on sale buy 5 get 1 free the past few months so I shouldn't be surprised. Just disappointed I didn't buy any! I'm looking for BG 4.0s now.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #206
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can someone please help me, I'm confused! Who has the best deal if I'm going to buy BG Freetimes?

Basically, who has the greatest additional discount that can be used plus the current buy 5/get one free deal?

Thanks Mamas!
lakemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #207
amberu
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakemama View Post
Can someone please help me, I'm confused! Who has the best deal if I'm going to buy BG Freetimes?

Basically, who has the greatest additional discount that can be used plus the current buy 5/get one free deal?

Thanks Mamas!
My sweet pickles has buy 4 get 25% off BG's products I think thats a great deal! It comes out to 60.00 for 4 and then you get a free AIO which she said would be a SimplexAIO or a freetime.

Last edited by amberu; 11-22-2012 at 11:24 AM.
amberu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #208
lakemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberu View Post
My sweet pickles has buy 4 get 25% off BG's products I think thats a great deal! It comes out to 60.00 for 4 and then you get a free AIO which she said would be a SimplexAIO or a freetime.

Awesome!! Thanks so much! I'm looking for 12, so I'm going to try and see if I can get double discount. Either way, I appreciate your response!
lakemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #209
amberu
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakemama View Post
Awesome!! Thanks so much! I'm looking for 12, so I'm going to try and see if I can get double discount. Either way, I appreciate your response!
You can do 3 separate orders and still get free shipping and 3 free diapers. but the free AIO offer is good only from 11pmCST tonight to 6am tomorrow.

Last edited by amberu; 11-22-2012 at 11:49 AM.
amberu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #210
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I, too, was surprised/dissappointed with Cotton Babies Specials!! Especially b/c I have $120 store credit with them from my registry duplicate returns!

However, after scouring their site,I did discover some items that are NOT listed on Cottonbabies specials page. I will list them here in case you all are looking for them too.

*bravado nursing bras are on sale!! Their tanks are about $35 each!! Thats like a 30% sale. I have never seen bravado for the prices they have listed. I think I noticed that all their bravado items are on sale, but I cant be sure b/c I didn't look closely.

* bumkins super bibs are on sale - prob about 20-25% off. (normally $8 on sale for about $6.50)

I am very grateful for the bra sales! Gonna stock up on those with my store credit and shop from all the other great store owners who have posted their fantastic diaper and diaper accessories sales here.....

So glad I stacked my paypal!

Also, in case anyone needs just general baby supplies (not cloth related)- Babies R Us has 20% off orders over $125 - they have A LOT of exclusions to this (so definitely read the fine print), but I was just able to score all of my organic bedding, organic bath towels, glass bottles all for 20% off - which that stuff NEVER goes on sale.

This Thanksgiving, I am SO THANKFUL for all these specials. I had A LOT of stuff I had to buy for this next baby and I am pretty much able to get a minimum of 20% off of everything I need.

Normally, I am thankful for more noble stuff, but this time, I am thankful for saving money

Last edited by lady longs; 11-22-2012 at 12:58 PM.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote