Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #391
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
anyone pigging out tomorrow? LOL. I'm making spinach rolls, so much for the no carb thing. I think I will try my food anyway, thought it will most likely be over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13

I'm totally breaking diet and eating the good stuff lol. I'll be back on the wagon Friday.
I don't know yet what I'm going to do.

Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #392
remindmeagain
Registered Users
seller

Re: The 25lb Challenge November thread

Can I join in?! I know I'm a little late, but I had a goal of losing 15 pounds by February, so it's kind of close! It would be great to have the support!
remindmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #393
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by remindmeagain
Can I join in?! I know I'm a little late, but I had a goal of losing 15 pounds by February, so it's kind of close! It would be great to have the support!
Hi and welcome.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #394
sahmofthree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by remindmeagain View Post
Of course! The more the merrier! I think everyone here has their own goals anyways, it's become more of an awesome support system for all of us while we work to achieve whatever our goals may be.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #395
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Sure! Can you list your starting weight and a goal weight if you would like?
Old 11-21-2012, 07:33 PM   #396
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Does anyone else get really sleepy when they go low or no carb? Idk what to do. There seems to be no little carbs with me. Especially if i eat bread, i will eat carbs all day long. I think I'm going to add fruit back in because protein powder just doesn't go well with, well nothing else. Mine is pea protein and unflavored and i just cant stomach it with just water
Old 11-22-2012, 04:41 AM   #397
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Does anyone else get really sleepy when they go low or no carb? Idk what to do. There seems to be no little carbs with me. Especially if i eat bread, i will eat carbs all day long. I think I'm going to add fruit back in because protein powder just doesn't go well with, well nothing else. Mine is pea protein and unflavored and i just cant stomach it with just water
I know the feeling. I am all or nothing w bread and sugars. I've been low no carb since we started and I had my first apple yesterday. (I've cheated a little but this was the first thought out thing) I was really worried I would attack bread. I think it's a very personal thing on how someone tolerates carbs.
For me, a 2 week flu happens and then I'm good. Now I'm trying for 30-40 carbs per day. Why? Because paleomom says it may be why my wt loss has stalled.
Kindles have this cool text to speech that reads the book to you. Wheat Belly, Paleo Solution and South Beach are all great at nailing down a persons optimal carb mix.
Idk... I can't eat them and not feel like crap, so I take the good w the bad.
Low carb may not be your answer. I took wheat out first and it helped some but th 2w carb flu just sucks either way.
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:51 AM   #398
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
I'm only up to 138.2 from 137.6 so 0.6 up doesn't seem so bad after 2 plates of spaghetti and salad, garlic bread, a venti frap and cake. Yeah, that's right, when I cheat I do it good lol.
Sounds like me. When I cheat I eat like a pig...LOL! I always gain like 4 pounds too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
@kimmie great job! You're an inspiration

@munchin awesome! I almosy want to go pig out now. But i know it woild make me gain 10 pounds. Ok, maybe not. But about 4 pounds definitely

I was going to do week 3 day 2 today, but i also need to go sams and walmart. I only have a little time before Alex gets fussy this morning. So im opting to skip running and go shopping early to beat the Thanksgiving shopping crowd. I will do something at home though. Probably turbo jam since I'm interested to know what that actually burns. Oooh or maybe insanity
Thank you. I just keep going even when I regain and lose the same 4 pounds for a month...LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmofthree View Post
I'm back up again to 169.0. Been sick for the past 3 days and had pizza last night, plus I haven't drank enough water lately as I've felt like garbage and been crazy busy. So hoping I can chug water like crazy and drop a couple of those pounds within the next couple days and get back to where I was.

Oh, and AWESOME JOB KIMMIE!
Thank you and you will get back down. SIck weight tends to be water and just a tad of weight. I have done that. I hope you are feeling better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
anyone pigging out tomorrow? LOL. I'm making spinach rolls, so much for the no carb thing. I think I will try my food anyway, thought it will most likely be over.
No, I am going to be good. I am too close to my 2nd goal ( one ounce!) that I hate to break the losing train down right now. I will have a tiny bit of each thing, and behave.

Quote:
Great loss so far!! Welcome and we are a supportive group!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:44 AM   #399
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Fell on my face running yesterday. It sucked. Badly. Now my knees all scraped up, but not as swollen as it was yesterday. It sucked so bad. But mostly my fault. I took my kids to the soccer park so they could play while my mom and I ran the perimeter (its fenced) and instead of playing, they screamed because I wouldn't hold their hands and walk. Last time I try to do C25k with them. Hope I can walk a few miles holding their hands today then be up to working out at the Y again tomorrow.

Back down to 136.8 today. Pushing the water and not cheating until dinner then pushing the water after, too.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #400
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
Fell on my face running yesterday. It sucked. Badly. Now my knees all scraped up, but not as swollen as it was yesterday. It sucked so bad. But mostly my fault. I took my kids to the soccer park so they could play while my mom and I ran the perimeter (its fenced) and instead of playing, they screamed because I wouldn't hold their hands and walk. Last time I try to do C25k with them. Hope I can walk a few miles holding their hands today then be up to working out at the Y again tomorrow.

Back down to 136.8 today. Pushing the water and not cheating until dinner then pushing the water after, too.
Hope you are okay. I am pushing water too. I am going to be careful today with food. I am at 144.0 today. Literally, an ounce away from my next goal. I cannot cheat now, no way.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote