Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #91
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of November 12th

I also never tested out my HCG and like Carissa just waited for AF.

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #92
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

it was quiet around here for awhile now it's awful talkative.

I tested out the trigger this last time (first time having the full 10,000) and I was still getting faint lines at 9dpo... it was out by 10dpo. The hard part is all four of my pregnancies I have gotten a faint BFP by at least 9/10pdo so I would probably wait and not test it out. It's too emotional. I say that but who knows what I would do again.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #93
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
ladies today went just GREAT Went for my appointment had my ultrasound see how things was going. Had one follie on LO that was bout 22mm think it how you say it an my lining was perfect at 12. My RE was very thrilled with my results. We done the IUI an tomorrow starts my 2ww So today was great plus they gave me a HCG shot to help things alone. Which he never done before. First time for that. When he done the IUI he said it couldn't be any perfect then this.

Now on my DH his counts was just great. Before wash was 114million with motility of 80% after wash count was 41million with motility of 72% which our RE is thrilled with. Our RE was more aggressive this time due to my age an wants to protect too. We done a HCG shot as never done that before that is ok as I felt it needed to be done.

I start a certain suppositories Tuesday can't remember the name right now. Then in 7 days go for blood work to make sure ovulated like needed to be. Then Nov 30 do a hpt. It would be a great gift if got pregnant this month due to my birthday is only 4 days away.

Sorry for bragging but this has been a long wait for us.

I think bragging is totally appropriate.

Rebecca- I still am so exciting for you and I swear I beaming reading your betas! ha my husband was like "what are you looking at?" I am just so happy for you guys!!

Amy- I really hope we can all follow suit and keep up the trend!

I think I have days where I am on here all the time hoping to change my fate somehow by mass amounts of reading and staring at squinters. Then other days I just can't even look. ha such goes the hormonal coaster of the TTC momma.

I saw my RE on Tuesday after having another CA125 drawn from all the random cramping and spotting it was triple what it was last year before my lap. I was pretty bummed. So he wanted to put me on BCP for the cycle and then redraw. He also ordered a anti-mullarian level which I am curious to see the results of. He thinks I my a have a little PCOS cause my ovaries have been enlarged. soooooooooooooooooooooo I am kind of going fringe...

I have been researching other options since I think I need a break from hormones for a bit. I am going to see if we can get to the endo center in Atlanta and have surgery there before the end of the year. I have a friend who had stage four endo like me and couldn't conceive at all ... she had several laps and still couldn't then she had the advance excision done (which isn't very common mixed opinions) and she hasn't had any reoccurrence of her endo and has had three healthy babies in the last 5 years. I have talked with them several times and for us it seems like it might be the best option.

I didn't start my birth control either.... I just told him I was going to take a TTC break for a few months and can always change my mind but I just didn't feel like I was ready for injectables at this particular moment.

any one on here every try DIM??? I just started that as well...... I will keep you posted on if it helps or not. so I guess we are just waiting. I am doing the supplements, a semi-gluten free, sugar free diet, castor oil packs, and massages and we are just waiting to hear back about surgery.

If we can't do it this year then we will probably wait until the spring. I have met my deductible though so I hope we can squeeze it in... or better yet be pregnant and not need it. wishful thinking at this point probably so more waiting.....
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
Old 11-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #94
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I finally updated my signature to show my m/c. Ug, that was hard. Do you think it makes me neurotic that we named "her" at 8 weeks since I had a strong feeling it was a girl? Or that we named her, period? Maybe a little bit, huh...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 11-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #95
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
I finally updated my signature to show my m/c. Ug, that was hard. Do you think it makes me neurotic that we named "her" at 8 weeks since I had a strong feeling it was a girl? Or that we named her, period? Maybe a little bit, huh...

No at all! I think it's so important for your heart and memories. I wish I would have thought to name our first two losses but I knew I was going to lose them from the start it never occurred to me. When we lost our little boy this summer before we knew he was a boy (i have always thought our next living baby would be a girl) I was inclined to think it was a girl so we waited for the genetic tests but we had a boys name and a girls name picked out.
It helps me now when I talk about Haven... because he was my son and it makes it more personal and real and that has really helped me.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #96
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My body isn't responding as well as we'd hoped. E2 only at 60. LH is high though, so no more menopur, only bravelle now. I'll continue on the current dose for now. Another ultrasound on Friday (CD 14) then we'll talk about upping the dose if we need to. Going slow for now so that hopefully I don't over stimulate again.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #97
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! <3